British Open Championship [Spoilers]

I'm going out on a limb right here, right now: Tiger Woods is going to win the 2010 British open!

Nike will once again be launching their Fall Rain Gear at this tournament like they do every year. This is one of them.

Sounds like they will get a lot of TV time with the Rain/Wind gear on their players

Nike will once again be launching their Fall Rain Gear at this tournament like they do every year. This is one of them.

Is it the new "ghost" wear? I don't see nothing.

I'm going out on a limb right here, right now: Tiger Woods is going to win the 2010 British open!

Didnt you say that at the US too? hehe. I picked him too.

Sounds like they will get a lot of TV time with the Rain/Wind gear on their players

Yeah, just like last year and Stew wearing them.

if he doesnt you owe me that superfast driver of urs lol

he meant what tiger was wearing in the picture already..

No i didnt.

Didnt you say that at the US too? hehe. I picked him too.

Yeah, just like last year and Stew wearing them.

I don't think I said he would win the US, more that he would be in contention. I'm saying flat out that he's gonna win this one. And no bridges you can't have my driver. I'm striping that thing right now and long, atleast for me. If he doesn't I'll leave this site! Then I'll log back on five minutes later!

Its official, Tiger Woods dumps Scotty Cameron for a new Method.

Wow, that's pretty huge for Nike.

The way Tiger had been putting this year, knowing that the confidence was going, I wondered if the switch was finally coming. It will be interesting to see if it makes a perceived difference.

The way Tiger had been putting this year, knowing that the confidence was going, I wondered if the switch was finally coming. It will be interesting to see if it makes a perceived difference.

i agree, but i must admit, i never would've thought it. it's kind of cool to see a guy on his level go through the frustrations of a putter and make a change. it kinda makes me feel good, haha

Can't wait for St. Andrews in HD (and a DVR so I can watch full rounds instead of just pieces!).

Wonder if anyone will play 17 now with 2-iron, iron, wedge, hope for a one putt? Might not be a bad strategy now. Go ahead and play it as a par 5 and foget it.

+1 especially that first hole with St Andrews GC in the background...such a pretty hole

Can't wait for St. Andrews in HD (and a DVR so I can watch full rounds instead of just pieces!).

Wonder if anyone will play 17 now with 2-iron, iron, wedge, hope for a one putt? Might not be a bad strategy now. Go ahead and play it as a par 5 and foget it.

Anybody see the highlights on TGC last night. I think Justin Leonard "accidentally" hit Glover in the head with his club. I missed the actual incident but looked at the TV and saw Glover bent over holding the left side of his face. Leonard was seeing if he was alright. I didn't see blood, but Glover left the practice round.

Anybody see the highlights on TGC last night. I think Justin Leonard "accidentally" hit Glover in the head with his club. I missed the actual incident but looked at the TV and saw Glover bent over holding the left side of his face. Leonard was seeing if he was alright. I didn't see blood, but Glover left the practice round.

I didn't see it, but will try and find the video now.

They said he bladed a shot from a bunker and hit Glover in the side of the face.

They said he bladed a shot from a bunker and hit Glover in the side of the face.

Thanks for the update/correction. That makes more sense. The hit with a club thing seemed odd to me.

1 down, 154 to go. I wonder if Justin ever thought about cutting the hamstring on the back of Glover's leg right at the bottom. He'll never play golf again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.

Rose is down to 8-1 at the mirage

Those odds are horrible. But, that's the premium a bettor pays when in Vegas.

Here's what I can get this morning. Changes from yesterday highlighted in red.

Tiger WOODS 5.4 -1 was 5.5
Rory MCILROY 11 -1
Ernie ELS 16 -1
Lee WESTWOOD 14 -1 was 16
Phil MICKELSON 16 -1
Padraig HARRINGTON 20 -1
Justin ROSE 16 -1 was 22
Graeme MCDOWELL 30 -1
Ian POULTER 30 -1
Steve STRICKER 30 -1
Martin KAYMER 33 -1
Paul CASEY 33 -1
Jim FURYK 40 -1
Luke DONALD 40 -1
Retief GOOSEN 40 -1
Ross FISHER 40 -1
Adam SCOTT 60 -1
Camilo VILLEGAS 66 -1
Chris WOOD 66 -1
Charl SCHWARTZEL 70 -1
Geoff OGILVY 70 -1
Robert KARLSSON 70 -1
Sean O'HAIR 70 -1
Sergio GARCIA 66 -1 was 70
Tim CLARK 70 -1
Alvaro QUIROS 80 -1
Angel CABRERA 80 -1
Dustin JOHNSON 66 -1 was 80
Francesco MOLINARI 80 -1
Henrik STENSON 80 -1
KJ CHOI 80 -1
Robert ALLENBY 80 -1
Stewart CINK 80 -1
Nick WATNEY 90 -1
Vijay SINGH 90 -1
Field 1.75 -1 was 1.5

Ouch! I bet thats gonna leave a mark. Hope it wasn't too bad of a hit.

Thanks for the update/correction. That makes more sense. The hit with a club thing seemed odd to me.

1 down, 154 to go. I wonder if Justin ever thought about cutting the hamstring on the back of Glover's leg right at the bottom. He'll never play golf again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.

+1!!! Maybe Justin should hand out hockey goalie masks to his playing partners.

Not sure if its been brought up, but Tiger will be using a nike method this week

Glover was practising his putting this afternoon and felt the need to spit on the green. Maybe that hit didn't do any good.

Not sure if its been brought up, but Tiger will be using a nike method this week
Yeah I think JB Made a thread for it. He says he's only using it this week cus the greens are slow and the ball jumps off the face better with the method.

Back