TaylorMade Staff Bag 2010 British Open

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here is a picture of the 2010 TaylorMade British Open Staff Bag. TaylorMade continues to impress me with their bags for the majors.

932498545_K2fFq-L.jpg

That is SICK!!!!

is that more of a brown color? I kinda like it...

Im not sure but I think it looks cool

I like the logo, but I like the US Open bag better

not a fan of the color, but it does look cool.

Last edited:
i really like this bag, it's a little more old school and that's right up my alley.

This is a cool one.

Translation

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!

It looks nice :)

Love it.

Here is a picture of the 2010 TaylorMade British Open Staff Bag. TaylorMade continues to impress me with their bags for the majors.

932498545_K2fFq-L.jpg

OH MY! Gasp even!

well there goes the money i have been saving up... here comes that inner three year old... I WANT IT GIMME GIMME GIMME

wait weren't the old British planes in WWI brown in color? Maybe that's where TM got their design from...

This is a cool one.

Translation

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!

I really like that red, black, and white TM bag you have. You know, if you need to make room. I'm all for helping a brutha out!

They give a full explanation on colours and reasoning behind the logos on their facebook fanpage. Straight for TMs facebook

The focal point of the logo is St. Andrews Cathedral; legend has it that the bones of the apostle Andrew, lost in a shipwreck, washed ashore at a Pictish settlement that soon after came to be called St. Andrews. The bones were eventually placed in a specially constructed chapel erected on the cathedral grounds. At the time, St. Andrews was the religious capital of Scotland; medieval pilgrims journeyed from far away to worship, atone for their sins and view the relics of St. Andrew.

The Swilcan Bridge, just above the TaylorMade logo, is located on the 18th fairway. Golfers have to cross the Swilcan Bridge to reach the final green, thus many thousands have trod upon those stones over the years, including the great champions who have won the Open Championship here.

Considered by many to be the birthplace of the game, golfers continue to journey from around the world to visit the "auld grey toon" (as the St. Andrews is affectionately known), play the Old Course and set foot inside the Royal & Ancient Clubhouse. The clubhouse's immense clock, positioned in center of the logo, reads 11:30; a nod to St. Andrew's Day (November 30) and to the approximate year the town was named.

The fleur-de-lis, located just above the clock, is a prominent element in the Royal coat of arms of Scotland. The red ribbon with silver type bearing the year "2010" at the bottom of the logo represents the Champions Belt, the trophy awarded to early Open Championship winners. The Claret Jug became the prize in 1872 after Young Tom Morris took permanent ownership of the Belt by winning the Championship three consecutive times.

They give a full explanation on colours and reasoning behind the logos on their facebook fanpage. Straight for TMs facebook

They also gave a full explanation of the colors....HAHAHAHHA

So beautiful.

They also gave a full explanation of the colors....HAHAHAHHA

dude, that's wrongly funny. i went to college in australia and was made fun of all the time for the way we spelled things.....haha

I think hes more laughing at the fact that the description didnt talk about the brown at all. I remembered it saying something about red, but i guess nothing about brown.

wow that bag is sweeeeet!

Back