Happy Day My Shaft is Here

TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
My brand new Mitsubishi Fubuki is here and i can wait to finally get out and hit this beast
here are some pics of the shaft ill post pics of the whole thing later tonight

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

looks sweet, let us know how it works out for you. What happened to the JVLYNFX? why the change?

I got re-fitted and this shaft gave me like 15 more yards for some reason so i made the switch after selling my JVLYNFX to my best friend who needs a new shaft

Love the ninja stars on the shaft!!! Would prefer a black / red color theme to go with the asian ninja theme but the white/ steel looks awesome. What you gonna couple this shaft with? the superfast?

yeah i got the lighter of the two versions cause it is closer paired with this driver than the heavier version im gonna go pick it up so ill have picks soon

Awesome shaft! What is it 60g?

That thing is sweet. I should get shaft fitted...

Heck, I should just pay you a visit. I am sure you own one of every model shaft in existence. lol

Theres SOOO many shafts its unreal. I was talking to GG about a shaft a while back and its mind numbing theres so many out there.

That's purty!

congrats on the new shaft bro. there's no better feeling than the perfect shaft with the perfect driver head....it's a blissful feeling. good luck with her.

Fu bu ki !

i love it...it's 63g which is still like ten grams lighter than my JAVLNFX plus like i said i was crushing the ball with this set up. here is the finished product

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

if there is any other views yall want just let me know and ill give a more in depth review after i get home from my next trip. which involves a tournament and six other rounds. So i can be good and thorough

How in the hell did you get that done so fast?? Love the grip and shaft combo - thats hawt!

dude my guys hook me up... i bring in new toys and they dropped everything else and got my thing done it took forty five minutes to reshaft my driver and regrip two other clubs

dude my guys hook me up... i bring in new toys and they dropped everything else and got my thing done it took forty five minutes to reshaft my driver and regrip two other clubs

Looking GOOD!!!!! Have fun with your new toy dude :eek:)

man i am so pumped and good call bridges

When are you going to get to hit it? Look forward to hearing about it!

probably tomorrow morning i really dont have an opportunity til then so right now its like smiling at me in the corner tempting me

Back