Contest Winners Thread

That is niiiiiiice! Love the logo.

Do you feel more discerning since you got it?

Maybe a little. Within the past month, I've been experimenting with chipping with all my clubs. I used to use my sandwedge for 90% of shots around the greens, but since changing my strategy, I've found myself a lot closer to the hole and getting up and down a lot more. So I'm excited to use my new 52* to chip with as I probably only used it for that purpose only for the last month. (secretly, I'm trying to go to a 52/58 wedge setup, so I need to practice.)

Maybe a little. Within the past month, I've been experimenting with chipping with all my clubs. I used to use my sandwedge for 90% of shots around the greens, but since changing my strategy, I've found myself a lot closer to the hole and getting up and down a lot more. So I'm excited to use my new 52* to chip with as I probably only used it for that purpose only for the last month. (secretly, I'm trying to go to a 52/58 wedge setup, so I need to practice.)

Good luck on your quest. I use a 53/59 set up myself. Had my 52/58 bent 1* lol

Anyone know how long it usually takes to receive your prize? Still anxiously awaiting the Cobra 3 wood from the US Open contest.

Anyone know how long it usually takes to receive your prize? Still anxiously awaiting the Cobra 3 wood from the US Open contest.

Normally no WHERE NEAR THIS LONG. Almost always we mandate that a company ships to us and then we ship the prizes out to avoid delays. We bent the rules for Cobra in this case and they have not delivered. We contacted them last week and again this morning for an ETA and should have one for you shortly. We will be making a post about this coming up very shortly as soon as we hear from them.

i've never won anyting that was coming directly from an OEM so i'm not to sure. does seem to be taking a while, i mean, the british is on this week.

Dude, that is no good. THP prizes always ALWAYS arrive promptly. Cobra seems to have really dropped the ball on this one. They are not leaving a good impression with THP it would seem.

Normally no WHERE NEAR THIS LONG. Almost always we mandate that a company ships to us and then we ship the prizes out to avoid delays. We bent the rules for Cobra in this case and they have not delivered. We contacted them last week and again this morning for an ETA and should have one for you shortly. We will be making a post about this coming up very shortly as soon as we hear from them.

I didn't want to ask again...so I'm glad to see this post...

I know when I was lucky enough to win the Ghost putter contest I received it from Taylormade 1 week from the day the winner was announced. Felt like the longest week of my life.

Where's Gray with the Cobra pull? lol
Dude, that is no good. THP prizes always ALWAYS arrive promptly. Cobra seems to have really dropped the ball on this one. They are not leaving a good impression with THP it would seem.

I'll be anxious to hear what they say, I can't remember it ever taking more than a week or so for prize pics to show up in this thread.

I'll be anxious to hear what they say, I can't remember it ever taking more than a week or so for prize pics to show up in this thread.

It doesn't and that's because normally we ship the prizes and we try to ship same day or very next business day. We are still waiting to hear from Cobra on what is taking so long for them to ship the clubs. We hope to have an answer for everyone ASAP. This is very disheartening to us because we hate to see people who have won something wait this long for the goods.

My 3 Wood was waiting for me at home when I stopped by for lunch. It's soo cool, I love golf clubs with the plastic still on them. THanks to THP and Cobra again. Will be sure to post pics tonight!!!

My 3 Wood was waiting for me at home when I stopped by for lunch. It's soo cool, I love golf clubs with the plastic still on them. THanks to THP and Cobra again. Will be sure to post pics tonight!!!

That is fantastic news!!! Hopefully that means everyone else should be getting theirs this week as well. Thanks for letting us know. . Whenever you have a chance can you post some pictures? Thanks!!!

Great to hear Icey. Congrats man!

UPDATE: I just heard back from Cobra and they have assured me that all the items have been ordered and everyone should be getting their clubs any day now. If I get anymore details I will be sure to let you all know ASAP. Thanks so much for your patience and I can't wait to see pics of all the prizes :smile:

UPS dude just brought me a package from Cobra...not exactly what I was expecting though!
rshtnq.jpg

People that won will receive two packages most likely coming separately.

That is fantastic to hear! Mine will probably show up tomorrow or so. Can't wait!

The signed picture is a nice extra!

UPS dude just brought me a package from Cobra...not exactly what I was expecting though!
rshtnq.jpg
Ooohhh, how sweet! I wonder if they're all Ian's, or if Camilo is a possibility...

I think there was a chance of either...

Ooohhh, how sweet! I wonder if they're all Ian's, or if Camilo is a possibility...

It was a picture of whoever you picked in your team.

It was a picture of whoever you picked in your team.

aww...ok. that makes sense. Can't wait to get the big package!!

Back