The OEM Kevin Thread

If money is the issue, I would just hold off on the OEM'ing for a bit. The trip is worth way more than the instant gratification of a impulse buy you guys.

right on hawk!!

I understand the financial burden and if someone cant make it, it happens. At the same time I do think its appropriate that people understand that just walking up to enjoy the festivities, demo day, and rounds of golf without paying to stay at the resort just is not feasible. It would be like someone coming from out of town and staying at teh Motel 6 down the road instead of the hotel. While part of the outing are the rounds of golf, we also have contests, a THP Dinner on us, and more that all take place at the actual resort.
Jb, I totally understand the reasoning behind it
and might I add, a beautiful resort
Yes it is. Used to live 10 minutes away
Dude, it is totally worth it! I would even take out a small loan to go if I had to. Credit cards are your friend haha.
Money isn't the issue, my schedule is
and might i add, awesome!
Yes it is lol
If money is the issue, I would just hold off on the OEM'ing for a bit. The trip is worth way more than the instant gratification of a impulse buy you guys.
See above, not a problem
and I might add DO IT!
lol Maybe

well scheduling issues are a whole nother beast! you could always be sick at the end of that week!

I see. Yea, schedules can certainly get in the way. Regardless, hope you can swing in Jerome. We had an incredible time last April and this one is shaping up to blow it out of the water.

I see. Yea, schedules can certainly get in the way. Regardless, hope you can swing in Jerome. We had an incredible time last April and this one is shaping up to blow it out of the water.

yeah, hope you can make it bro, i think you'd fit right in!

hawk will even make you a mean fru-fru drink.

That drink is dangerous. It made thanks famous and me wear socks on my head lol. At this one, just keep telling me, "Stick to the Miller Lites, bro!" I need a handler since I will be sans Erica.

mmmhmmm you drank it!

That drink is dangerous. It made thanks famous and me wear socks on my head lol. At this one, just keep telling me, "Stick to the Miller Lites, bro!" I need a handler since I will be sans Erica.

huh? i don't know what you're talking about:

Spoiler
DSCF1786.jpg

WoW!! hahahaha ^^

sorry hawk, had to be done!! just wanted to show some of the fellas how we roll!

lmao!! Another classic!!

Haha, that's a wall of shame picture! Awesome hawk!

I wish I could make it to the outing...stupid weddings.

Spank818 - In case I forgot to say it earlier. NO CAMERAS IN THE ROOM!

If I'm going to be your "handler" or as I like to say it your personal beer pimp, it's the least I can have. What's that famous quote? "Having a good time is fleeting... celluloid lasts forever."

No worries. I'm proud of what I tied on that night! The best part was I was still (somewhat) coherent when I left, but Erica said I totally fell apart on the way home. I was asking where the closest pizza place was, which is a sure sign that I'm wrecked hahaha.

Any of you seen the Simpson's episode where Marge is mad at Homey for getting too drunk the night before? He tells her his version and he's all sophisticated, when in reality he was ogling Maude Flanders. LOL, that's me!

No worries. I'm proud of what I tied on that night! The best part was I was still (somewhat) coherent when I left, but Erica said I totally fell apart on the way home. I was asking where the closest pizza place was, which is a sure sign that I'm wrecked hahaha.

Any of you seen the Simpson's episode where Marge is mad at Homey for getting too drunk the night before? He tells her his version and he's all sophisticated, when in reality he was ogling Maude Flanders. LOL, that's me!

Just tell Erica that you'll be in safe hands with the boys. Not too much tom foolery but with a little more shenanigans. Besides we'll be in a confined environment and I'll also make sure that the room is childproofed.

Erica likes me...I'll take care of you hawk. Just bring your own Magnum PI shirt and we'll easily be found and kept track of.

man i cant hit my driver for :poop: now. im all over the place. a few duck hooks,(then il correct something) few slices,(correct something else) one good one, (process starts over again lol)some more shanks. but get this i pick up that superfast 3w and straight as an arrow. it has ruined my driver lol i may never use a driver again.

so i was just doing the laundry and cleaning up our room when i realized that i do in fact "OEM". i'll be honest, i'm not the oem'ing type. i don't impulse buy, i take forever to make a decision, but i've found a weakness:

golf towels. i have like 2 dozen. i never thought about it before now, but i buy a towel from just about every course i play. i don't even know why? i love my spotless, it's a staple, but i guess i just have a bunch of golf towels.

i know, kinda weak, towels aren't like the big bada@@ drivers on the market, but hey, it's a start.

Back