Gray Golf Well Wishes Thread

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Good luck Gray on your knee surgery. I know you will read this post procedure, but a bunch of us at THP are thinking and praying for you.

good call setho!

gray, wishing you the best for a successful, simple procedure, and a speedy recovery!

Good Luck Gray! You will get to watch as much "live from the British Open" coverage you want this week. Here's to a smooth and quick recovery.
drinkBeer9.jpg

"We can rebuild him....stronger....faster than before...."

I hope it all goes well for ya Gray. You'll be back to the regular grind in no time! I feel for ya man, I remember my day of knee surgery.

I hope they fix you up good! Here's too a speedy recovery.

Good luck Gray, best of wishes, and hope to play a round with you soon

thainer, $50 bones says that you can if you come to the outing.....haha

Good luck Gray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Gray!

Good luck Ol' Gray. Hope you are back out there giving them snakes a workout with a quickness :)

Go get'em Gray! We'll be thinking about you today. Good luck and a speedy recovery.

good luck Gray hope all goes well for ya

I thought I read that his surgery was postponed because of a problem with his EKG? If it is today I hope everything is going well and that he is up and walking around in no time.

Best of luck to you Gray! We're all pulling for you for a speedy recovery!! Them Snakes will get their day at PGA National!! :D

get better quick ole gray! your in our thoughts!

Does anybody know KellyBo's number? Can we get an update?

Best of luck Gray. PLUS you'll have some downtime can be on THP a whole lot more!

Have a speedy recovery Gray :)

Get well fast gray!

no runnin around chasing that white ball for the next few weeks. have to make kellybo keep you company at home :D

Good luck Sir!

Well wishes all around for a speedy recovery, Gray!

Back