The OEM Kevin Thread

dude we were worn out after the first demo day at the fall outing. And remember for those of us out east snowmageddon had just melted away and we had barely started playing. I think I had two or three rounds in before the outing.

+1. I only had 1 round in myself. As was evident by my assault on the 9th hole from the driving range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. I only had 1 round in myself. As was evident by my assault on the 9th hole from the driving range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huh? never noticed the guy coming out of the proshop to tell us to aim more left....lol

huh? never noticed the guy coming out of the proshop to tell us to aim more left....lol

How did you miss that? The ranger told us that people were complaining about errant drives going into the 9th hole lol

Hence my reasoning behind staying on the far left of the range.

So, the Diablo is out for delivery today, OEM. I'm trying to figure out which day to take a long lunch to test her out.

How did you miss that? The ranger told us that people were complaining about errant drives going into the 9th hole lol

dude, i was kidding! i was standing next to thanks watching him peel balls off over there, thinking "wtf is wrong with this guy" haha.

Hence my reasoning behind staying on the far left of the range.

So, the Diablo is out for delivery today, OEM. I'm trying to figure out which day to take a long lunch to test her out.
Sweet! Let me know what Erica's reaction to the Edwin watts box is, I know its going to be a "instant classic" haha. Although, you were supposed to be OEM'ing and came home with a purse (?) so you might be good!

dude, i was kidding! i was standing next to thanks watching him peel balls off over there, thinking "wtf is wrong with this guy" haha.

lmao @ peel balls! Another classic

lol @ you and ball references!

Oh, I'm gold for now. That purse has her all happy. Plus, I told her I'd take her home to see her family this weekend. hehehe

Superbad should be here today but Quantum view won't update ... arghhh

Superbad should be here today but Quantum view won't update ... arghhh

mmm, super bad! that'll be nice. hey jerome, you coming to the outing this fall? you'd fit right in, you can almost OEM with the master himself. you'd be in heaven dude!

mmm, super bad! that'll be nice. hey jerome, you coming to the outing this fall? you'd fit right in, you can almost OEM with the master himself. you'd be in heaven dude!

+1 you need to come to the outing. Its truely an awesome time. ddec is coming and hes coming just for awesome!

You'll have a ball! haha

OEM = awesome!
outing = awesome!
ddec = attending outing b/c of awesome!
jerome = don't you want to be awesome?

OEM = awesome!
outing = awesome!

lol I wanna be awesome but not sure if I can swing it. If I had a real job it wouldn't be a problem. Don't you have to stay at PGA to attend?

lol I wanna be awesome but not sure if I can swing it. If I had a real job it wouldn't be a problem. Don't you have to stay at PGA to attend?

yeah, i think so.

Yes, it is not a public course, so allowing people to just walk on would not be in their rules.

in fact, any of the active OEM kevin thread members really should be coming to the outing. you'll get to meet the man, the legend, the myth. nah, i like all you guys, just would be cool for all of you to make it.

Yes, it is not a public course, so allowing people to just walk on would not be in their rules.

Yeah I've played there many times, even caddied for Ken Still in the Senior PGA. That's too bad, I'll still try to swing it!

OEM = awesome!
outing = awesome!

that should be the slogan for the outing...don't you want to be awesome!

I understand the financial burden and if someone cant make it, it happens. At the same time I do think its appropriate that people understand that just walking up to enjoy the festivities, demo day, and rounds of golf without paying to stay at the resort just is not feasible. It would be like someone coming from out of town and staying at teh Motel 6 down the road instead of the hotel. While part of the outing are the rounds of golf, we also have contests, a THP Dinner on us, and more that all take place at the actual resort.

I understand the financial burden and if someone cant make it, it happens. At the same time I do think its appropriate that people understand that just walking up to enjoy the festivities, demo day, and rounds of golf without paying to stay at the resort just is not feasible. It would be like someone coming from out of town and staying at teh Motel 6 down the road instead of the hotel. While part of the outing are the rounds of golf, we also have contests, a THP Dinner on us, and more that all take place at the actual resort.

and might I add, a beautiful resort

Yeah I've played there many times, even caddied for Ken Still in the Senior PGA. That's too bad, I'll still try to swing it!

Dude, it is totally worth it! I would even take out a small loan to go if I had to. Credit cards are your friend haha.

If money is the issue, I would just hold off on the OEM'ing for a bit. The trip is worth way more than the instant gratification of a impulse buy you guys.

Back