adidas Golf Tour360 4.0 Sport Men's Golf Shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These just arrived at our office today. They are totally different than what I am used to seeing from adidas golf.

932063695_c54FW-L-1.jpg

932063723_ybM69-L-1.jpg

932063728_MPWeo-L-1.jpg

932063735_pDiNg-L-1.jpg

932063765_W73yJ-L-1.jpg

Those are funky looking!! Can't say I like them, but can't say I hate them either. Definitely interesting! You know what, I think I like them after all!

definitely not my style (apparently i like uncomfortable, dated shoes..hehe), but i think they are extremely good looking. my brother would love them!

I like the styling of last years model better... but these look like they may be more comfortable...

I have the black ones. Extremely comfortable and work well for me. Also got them for right at $50, so well worth that amount for them IMO.

I have the black ones. Extremely comfortable and work well for me. Also got them for right at $50, so well worth that amount for them IMO.

where did you get these for $50?? They are $180 everywhere I have seen...

where did you get these for $50?? They are $180 everywhere I have seen...

Ebay my friend.. Luckily I have a large foot (12 to 13 depending on brand) and there didn't look to be too much demand for that. Watched a couple of auctions and the one I bought ended at a little over $50.

Love these shoes. a lot. And the detailing is amazing!

Ive seen these in person, I think, and they looked sharp. Little different but not bad.

I want to like them, but I just can't. A little odd in appearance for my eyes and taste.

sharp looking shoes

These will get their first test out on the course today.

I'm a huge Adidas fan - have worn their shoes for the last 7-8 years - currently have the Tour 360 3.0 which I love --- But I am not feeling it with this model -- look very odd -- will have to see them in person I guess ... yuk.

I'm a huge Adidas fan - have worn their shoes for the last 7-8 years - currently have the Tour 360 3.0 which I love --- But I am not feeling it with this model -- look very odd -- will have to see them in person I guess ... yuk.

This is their sport version. These pictures should help.

Tour 360 3.0

501389245_Vu3nZ-M.jpg

Tour 360 4.0

734403032_KhQQe-S.jpg

Tour 360 3.0 Sport

501530493_SHHii-M.jpg

Tour 360 4.0 Sport

932063735_pDiNg-M-1.jpg

Looks like the same sole on the standard 4.0 with the only difference being the uppers on them. Imagine they will feel the same.

Looks like the same sole on the standard 4.0 with the only difference being the uppers on them. Imagine they will feel the same.

These are the new "closer to the ground" technology, correct? I'm very interested in the reviews. I wonder how comfort level is increased/maintained with a thinner sole? Maybe the cushioning is the same. But, the bottom part that holds the cleats is thinner. I did listen to ya'll interview with Adidas. But, can't remember the details he discussed and the paradigm shift in the shoe design.

These are the new "closer to the ground" technology, correct? I'm very interested in the reviews. I wonder how comfort level is increased/maintained with a thinner sole? Maybe the cushioning is the same. But, the bottom part that holds the cleats is thinner. I did listen to ya'll interview with Adidas. But, can't remember the details he discussed and the paradigm shift in the shoe design.

Yes like the entire 4.0 line, these are lower to the ground with Thintech. The 4.0 line has changed completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of like the Sports, but I wouldn't buy them for myself. I absolutely LOVE the regular 4.0's (especially the white and silver JB has the pic of). I just can't rationalize buying them right now, despite my white pair of FootJoys being about 10 years old.

I kind of like the Sports, but I wouldn't buy them for myself. I absolutely LOVE the regular 4.0's (especially the white and silver JB has the pic of). I just can't rationalize buying them right now, despite my white pair of FootJoys being about 10 years old.

yeah dude...I think you are due for a new pair of shoes...lol

I think these look awesome. and they are insanely comfortable...at least to what Im currently wearing. As far as people not liking the looks...how much time do you spend every round looking at your shoes? I mean...would you not game a club that was ugly even if you worked really well for you? I guess Im more interested in function over form.

I like these more every time I see them.

I love them, i wear an 11.5....I will PM you my address! hehe

I tried these on about a week ago, I am not huge fan. However I LOVE the regular 4.0's, but I refuse to pay 180 bucks for golf shoes.

Absolutely love them. Wore them today and they are super comfortable in the hot FL sun. Very different than the Tour 360 4.0, but very comfortable.

they sure do look comfortable.

Absolutely love them. Wore them today and they are super comfortable in the hot FL sun. Very different than the Tour 360 4.0, but very comfortable.

That's one reason I chose these over the regular 4.0's. They are supposed to be lighter/thinner and keep your feet cooler. I don't know if they make a whole lot of difference, but overall my feet never hurt after a round like they always seemed to with my old pair.

Back