British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

Before you debate the other guys, make sure their names qualify first. hahahaha
i'm the same exact way ddec. got my wilson staffer and one more definite, but am putting a lot of stock into two guys that could make or break me.

news alert! no westwood for me in this one!

Dont worry, I was the one who decided to look up Luke Donalds middle name to see if I could find a way to pick him. What kind of parent doesnt name their child with any initials WS FG TOUR?

david duval's?

Awesome - just sent in my pics. Go Strick!

Dont worry, I was the one who decided to look up Luke Donalds middle name to see if I could find a way to pick him. What kind of parent doesnt name their child with any initials WS FG TOUR?

I didn't even think of looking up middle names!! That could bring in a whole new crop of players.

entry sent!! this should be exciting!

Alright, I'm officially in. I conducted some research for this one. Thanks again!

didn't take you too long to get off the fence did it....

is it official, no Westwood?

it is official, no westwood! now watch him and his 3 days of white pants destroy it. either that or everyone else is like "sweet! tc didn't pick westwood, let's pick him"

Westy burned me last time and I'm not playing that game again.

Sometimes people skip over those things....I am guilty of skimming instead of thoroughly reading at times as well, so I just want to make sure everyone knows the official rules.

ya i could see some people trying to be sneaky and throwing in middle names lol

Entry sent. Thanks to THP and Wilson Staff for this awesome opportunity.

Entry sent...lets hope none of them pull out...lol

entry sent, thanks THP and Wilson!

I've got a question. Appologies in advance if it has been asked already. When we picking our team, can we pick more than one of a letter or are we limited to just one?

I've got a question. Appologies in advance if it has been asked already. When we picking our team, can we pick more than one of a letter or are we limited to just one?

All it says is:
3. Each one of your other 3 players must have either their 1st name or last name start with one of these letters. W, S, F, G, T, O, U, R

So I'm reading that as long as all three of your other players meet this criteria individually, you're good to go. Three W's, two G's and a T or one F, one U and one S. I think it's all good.

I'm 99 and 44/100% sure that's correct.

just submitted my entry. i like the twist with the names. thanks to thp and wilson for a great contest with a fantastic prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All it says is:

So I'm reading that as long as all three of your other players meet this criteria individually, you're good to go. Three W's, two G's and a T or one F, one U and one S. I think it's all good.

I'm 99 and 44/100% sure that's correct.

Geez, Smalls. What's with all the cussin'?

As long as an initial starts with one of the letters you are good to go.

man, i hope my foursome represents!! i always get nervous submitting my team, then after round 1, i usually have a pretty good idea of how i'll fare.

thanks again to thp and wislon staff for putting this together for us.

Back