The OEM Kevin Thread

thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone, have nothing really to add to the conversation but gonna be in meetings all morning so I am just all so excited. :at-wits-end: I'll try to catch up this afternoon

So, I still have my eyes on a FT-tour, damn you tc. You have me super intrigued by this club

So, I still have my eyes on a FT-tour, damn you tc. You have me super intrigued by this club

dude, for $260, it's a no brainer! plus like you say, you fight the pulls/hooks, having an open face can't be that detrimental to you. it's so sweet!

I am fighting the urge to OEM. Tell me I need a SF driver!

DO IT SETHO!!!!!

dude, for $260, it's a no brainer! plus like you say, you fight the pulls/hooks, having an open face can't be that detrimental to you. it's so sweet!

I would not try to talk OEM out of purchasing, but couldn't he just open the face of his SuperTri?

I am fighting the urge to OEM. Tell me I need a SF driver!

Your crazy! SF driver with Reax shaft or R9 460 with Miyazaki I take the 460 every day of the week.

I would not try to talk OEM out of purchasing, but couldn't he just open the face of his SuperTri?

Yup and he would still have an Attas shaft in it.

ok guys, JB and ddec made some pretty good points. however, i think that OEM really likes his super bad fast, and setho, you and i both know how awesome the R9/miyazaki combo is.

Your crazy! SF driver with Reax shaft or R9 460 with Miyazaki I take the 460 every day of the week.

haha. JB is the voice of reason.

I put my regular shaft back in while I was at the range the other day. Felt like poo.

I put my regular shaft back in while I was at the range the other day. Felt like poo.

haha, i gave mine to sacul, don't even want it!

I'll take your Miyazaki shaft off your hands if you make the change Seth hehe

same here...I'm still waiting for JB to send me that Diablo Edge with the Miyazaki in it

same here...I'm still waiting for JB to send me that Diablo Edge with the Miyazaki in it

he doesn't have to send it, you'll come to it!!!

man, some of you guys are going to die when it comes to shaft testing at the outing. JB's assortment is impressive!

he doesn't have to send it, you'll come to it!!!

man, some of you guys are going to die when it comes to shaft testing at the outing. JB's assortment is impressive!

That is one of the MANY MANY MANY reasons I am looking forward to this outing. Along with playing 2 great courses and meeting all of you.

haha, i gave mine to sacul, don't even want it!

It was very interesting to feel the difference. I lost distance and it felt like mush.

Maybe I will leave it to you in my will, but otherwise, no way lol. If I switched driver heads, the shaft would go in it.

That is one of the MANY MANY MANY reasons I am looking forward to this outing. Along with playing 2 great courses and meeting all of you.

there'll be more good times than you can shake a stick at!!! the demo day is worth it in itself. it's like being in a golf store, but outside, with your friends, and no sales people. i wore myself out on the range at the spring outing, but i'm going to do it again!!

there'll be more good times than you can shake a stick at!!! the demo day is worth it in itself. it's like being in a golf store, but outside, with your friends, and no sales people. i wore myself out on the range at the spring outing, but i'm going to do it again!!

no nap time between demo and play? I may need it.

you won't want to. too much stuiff going on between equipment, people, etc.
no nap time between demo and play? I may need it.

you won't want to. too much stuiff going on between equipment, people, etc.

I know I won't, I will need a couple of 5 hour energy drinks.

I know I won't, I will need a couple of 5 hour energy drinks.

i might jump on those too. nah, it's just fun. we all stand around talking, watching each other duff balls all over the range, laughing, helping, giving advice, it's awesome!

i might jump on those too. nah, it's just fun. we all stand around talking, watching each other duff balls all over the range, laughing, helping, giving advice, it's awesome!

Good because I signed up for awesome.

I dunno what it is but I just seem to get better distance out of the SuperFast. Swinging both at home the other day the SF felt light but not stupid light. The SuperTri just felt a tad heavy maybe that has something to do with it. Right now the SF seems to be working for my swing. I havent settled though, as I want to take both on the range and have a little battle. Which ever one wins is the one that is in my new committed bag. And no you cant have the loser.

I dunno what it is but I just seem to get better distance out of the SuperFast. Swinging both at home the other day the SF felt light but not stupid light. The SuperTri just felt a tad heavy maybe that has something to do with it. Right now the SF seems to be working for my swing. I havent settled though, as I want to take both on the range and have a little battle. Which ever one wins is the one that is in my new committed bag. And no you cant have the loser.

Not even for a fellow Cobwoy fan?

dude we were worn out after the first demo day at the fall outing. And remember for those of us out east snowmageddon had just melted away and we had barely started playing. I think I had two or three rounds in before the outing.

Back