British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

I am waiting on the last moment to enter my picks. I can't wait till this contest closes and we get to see who everybody picked. I always enjoy that banter.

agreed, and it will be more interesting now because you are limited to who you can pick.

i've got 3 of my 4 figured out but am on the fence for the 4th (ie, do i pick westwood or not, hahaha)

Got my entry submitted. I went with a hole different approach to pick on this one. :)

Got my entry submitted. I went with a hole different approach to pick on this one. :)

i almost feel like you had to which was awesome it just made it a touch more difficult to decide who to pick

Wow! :thankyou: THP and :wilsonstaff: for the great contest!

:thumb::thumb: This may be the best prize offered in a THP contest yet .... just my personal opinion, of course.

Well yeah, the certain letters made it interesting, but still a lot of good golfers for this. The hardest choice for me was my 4th pick, Westwood, Weir, or Brian Gay. I love the twist JB and GG added for this one.

Last pick was def. the hardest. Between Gay and McIlroy wasnt easy.

It looks as if Darren Clarke just qualified for the tournament.

just sent me picks in...that was a tough one. I played it safe so I probably won't even be close

Tough contest. I hate picking the usual suspects, but with a smaller pool to choose from, I think I went with suspected contenders. No dark horses in my entry especially after the way the US Open Contest turned out. Can't believe people actually won without picking the winner.

I wonder how many will pick Goydos now.

I have 2 guys locked in. I am choosing between 4 or 5 for my last 2 spots. I'm thinking that I will choose way outside the box for the last 2. That seems to have worked in previous contests.

I have 2 guys locked in. I am choosing between 4 or 5 for my last 2 spots. I'm thinking that I will choose way outside the box for the last 2. That seems to have worked in previous contests.

i'm the same exact way ddec. got my wilson staffer and one more definite, but am putting a lot of stock into two guys that could make or break me.

news alert! no westwood for me in this one!

it's only Monday though....plenty of time to change your mind
i'm the same exact way ddec. got my wilson staffer and one more definite, but am putting a lot of stock into two guys that could make or break me.

news alert! no westwood for me in this one!

it's only Monday though....plenty of time to change your mind

haha, nah, if i'm going to have a chance i have to go out on a limb, and i just think that old lee's tired and battling some minor stuff.

We need to send him copies of P4B's 'Why Do We Choke?' articles...
haha, nah, if i'm going to have a chance i have to go out on a limb, and i just think that old lee's tired and battling some minor stuff.

We need to send him copies of P4B's 'Why Do We Choke?' articles...

lmao, that might do it! of course i won't take him for once and he'll blister the field, right?

Back