Osama Bin-Laden, where is he now?

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Well, seeing that I have a newly discovered knack for getting people caught red handed, may as well create one for Osama hoping he gets caught aswell. I should go back to November 27th or so, maybe I made a Tiger thread and got him jinxed as well.

So where is Osama? I bet he is far away from any place near Afghanistan or Iraq, or wherever they think he is.

Didn't he start the oil leak in the gulf? Oh, that's right, it was George Bush. Sorry, I forgot.

I saw him in Boca Raton

noway I just saw him at Walmart outside of Tampa!

I think he is in Georgia. And I think he's undercover as...
Spoiler
O'l Gray!!! Nahhhh I'm kiddin. :smile-big:

I saw a special the other day and I guy that was going undercover for the US said that he knows Bin Laden is NOT in Pakistan/Afghanistan

I saw a special the other day and I guy that was going undercover for the US said that he knows Bin Laden is NOT in Pakistan/Afghanistan

he is dead. has been for years. doesn't it seem odd to anyone that its been almost 10 years since the terrorist attacks he supposedly was responsible for...and nobody has really heard from him? There are numerous reports of his death. Not to make this into a big issue...but I have my doubts that he was ever involved in 9/11 in the first place...

didnt we carpet bomb the crap out of where he is from whos to say we didnt get lucky and land one on accident on his front door or cave entrance

Maybe he only wanted to strike once, and is proud to say that he got away with it
he is dead. has been for years. doesn't it seem odd to anyone that its been almost 10 years since the terrorist attacks he supposedly was responsible for...and nobody has really heard from him? There are numerous reports of his death. Not to make this into a big issue...but I have my doubts that he was ever involved in 9/11 in the first place...

Maybe he only wanted to strike once, and is proud to say that he got away with it

didnt he supposedly claim responsibility for the anthrax scare too? Also the Luxor massacre in 1997 & the 1998 emabassy bombings.

Oh I didnt know about those, very possible. If he is alive, he has still gotten away with it i guess.

Pakistan/Afghan border. There is nowhere else he can go. It's still the wild west out there. Neither the Pakistan Army or the US Army has any control over that area and there are loads and loads of places to live and hide and lots and lots of popular support for him and the Taliban. He can stay out there for years and years and years if he wants- so long as he stays low.

He pretty much accomplished most of what he set out to do anyway.

Don't think so.

I kind of recall Al-Qaeda claiming responsibility for the anthrax when it happened. But it was most likely Dr. Bruce Ivins who committed suicide when he found out he was going to be prosecuted. Bin Laden did claim responsibility for the two bombings in 1998 on the U.S. embassies in East Africa as well as the attack on the USS Cole in 2000

Back