WITB Winners Weekend Ending 7/4/10

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Justin Rose
PGA Tour: AT&T National
Driver: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast (9.5 degree; True Temper Project X X6A4 shaft)
Fairway Woods: TaylorMade R9 3-wood (13 degree; True Temper Project X X7A3 shaft) and TaylorMade R9 4-wood (17 degree; True Temper Project X X8A2 shaft)
Irons (3-PW): TaylorMade R9
Wedges: TaylorMade TP xFT ZTP (54 degree) and Cleveland 588 (60 degree)
Putter: TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost
Ball: TaylorMade Penta TP
Footwear: Adidas

Miguel Angel Jimenez
European Tour: France Open
Driver: Ping G15 (9 degree)
Fairway woods: Ping TiSI Tec 3-wood (12 degree) and 5-wood (17 degree)
Irons (3-PW): Ping S56
Wedges: Ping Tour-S (52 and 56 degree)
Putter: Ping iWi Craz-E
Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Na Yeon Choi
LPGA: Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge (8.5 degree)
Fairway wood: Callaway Big Bertha 3-wood (13 degree)
Hybrids: TaylorMade Rescue TP FCT (19 degree; Graphite Design YS-6 shaft) and (22 degree; Fujikura Hybrid 270 shaft)
Irons (5-PW): Callaway X-Forged
Wedges: Callaway X-Forged (52 and 58 degree)
Putter: Guerin Rife Abaco
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Love this thanks JB this is awesome

• Admin
You are very welcome. They go up each week on Tuesday mornings.

thats cool i got a question concerning witb actually can you let me know what D. Clarke had in his bag this week they were cool looking irons from TM but were definitely forged looking

• Admin
thats cool i got a question concerning witb actually can you let me know what D. Clarke had in his bag this week they were cool looking irons from TM but were definitely forged looking

I will have it confirmed tomorrow morning, when I get the D. Survey, but I believe he was playing a new proto iron that they are looking at for Spring 11. Although last I heard he was playing the R9 TP B version. But I will have it for you tomorrow for sure.

I will have it confirmed tomorrow morning, when I get the D. Survey, but I believe he was playing a new proto iron that they are looking at for Spring 11. Although last I heard he was playing the R9 TP B version. But I will have it for you tomorrow for sure.

is that just the silver version (not black like we see on the shelves)?

• Admin
is that just the silver version (not black like we see on the shelves)?

The silver version was the Japan issue. We have seen the B version in both Black and Silver. They are slightly thinner and have onset rather than neutral or offset.

The silver version was the Japan issue. We have seen the B version in both Black and Silver. They are slightly thinner and have onset rather than neutral or offset.

hmm, don't know that i've ever seen irons with onset. i think that would be intimidating.

i also have to say that having watched justin rose as of late, paula creamer yesterday, and DC on the euro tour, the ghost is for real!! surely, it's not just coincidental?

Back