What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brats and Italian sausage on the grill.

big salad with fried shrimp

pizza... mmmm

Need a break from cooking all week. Chipotle tonight. Hear that Smalls? They should have a rewards club so we can earn free food or something.

Need a break from cooking all week. Chipotle tonight. Hear that Smalls? They should have a rewards club so we can earn free food or something.

I hear ya! Except I think they have enough people going in that they don't have to worry about giving away free food! Who's that guy here that went like nine or ten days in a row?

I hear ya! Except I think they have enough people going in that they don't have to worry about giving away free food! Who's that guy here that went like nine or ten days in a row?

It wasn't me but I sure come close to it... especially when laziness kicks in. :D

Medium soft serve twisted ice cream cone dipped in chocolate and sprinkles

Rib tips from the Parker Smokehouse... so good!

that sounds heavenly!

It was! Perfect dinner. Girl at ice cream shop even put extra sprinkles in a bowl for me to dip my cone in as I ate it.

Tonight, Indian take-away to come back to my office and work :-(

soft serve is definitely the way to go!
Medium soft serve twisted ice cream cone dipped in chocolate and sprinkles

tomato pie night tonight! extra garlic...

It was! Perfect dinner. Girl at ice cream shop even put extra sprinkles in a bowl for me to dip my cone in as I ate it.

Tonight, Indian take-away to come back to my office and work :-(

She really gave you a cup with extra sprinkles? That is awesome! I would only come when she was working.

Buffet dinner, but healthy, at Sweet Tomatoes.

She really gave you a cup with extra sprinkles? That is awesome! I would only come when she was working.

I only do go when she's working. She always gives me extra sprinkles and sometimes, if her boss isn't working, will double dip my cone into the chocolate (i.e. get two coats versus the one). I tip her well :)

went to the local chinese buffet with my son after hitting the driving range. can barely move now so full

Cheeseburgers on the grill and fries.

making tacos! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hungry:

hamburgers and french fries with old bay

ribeyes... scalloped potatoes... garden salad

english muffin pizzas

homemade chicken tenders with breadcrumbs and fried onions with corn on the cob

Grilled pork loin, chicken thighs, fried squash and onions, corn on the cob, and mac and cheese.

We had mostaciolli. Had the niece and nephew over all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back