Colton Harris-Moore, The Barefoot Bandit.

The kid got caught this morning in the Bahamas. A couple of years on the run, and then thainer jinxed him with this thread! :bashful:

Anyone wonna make an Osama Bin Laden Thread?

Thats too bad. I wouldve liked to have seen him last a little longer on the run, expand it to a couple more countries and such. Just to make things interesting. But, he is a criminal, and we all hope that criminals get caught.

How crazy would it be if he got away... again?

Thats too bad. I wouldve liked to have seen him last a little longer on the run, expand it to a couple more countries and such. Just to make things interesting. But, he is a criminal, and we all hope that criminals get caught.

How crazy would it be if he got away... again?
thainer :dohanim:
way to start the argument again lol

your just stirring the pot to start crap, which is foolish...

what is really pathetic about all of this is the fact that the united states police and the FBI could not catch him for 2 years but it only took the the bahama police force less than a week to apprehend him...

what is really pathetic about all of this is the fact that the united states police and the FBI could not catch him for 2 years but it only took the the bahama police force less than a week to apprehend him...

The Bahamas is alot smaller than the US... And they had a good idea he was there. Most of the time we didn't know where he was.

The Bahamas is alot smaller than the US... And they had a good idea he was there. Most of the time we didn't know where he was.

yeah I understand that...but seriously...a 17 year old kid kept the authorities clueless for 2 years? He stole airplanes and flew them around and no one had a clue? just doesnt make sense to me...

Colt got 6.5 years... This story intrigues me so much. I cant wait for the movie!

Looking back at this thread, I was a little harsh on you Thain. Although I still think you're nuts for thinking it was cool! haha

He might have a Robin Hood thing going on, but he's a thief. Nothing cool about that. Lot's of things he could do with his brain rather than steal from people.

Well, said....somebody worked hard to pay for things that he is stealing....not cool at all.

Back