zstar yellow is so hot...

bpipe95

The big stick rules!
Reaction score
Handicap
someone in the group in front of me stole my ball right out of the middle of the fairway....

I hit an awesome drive right down the gut about 30 yards short of the green, you could see the ball in the fairway from the tee. We jump in the cart and when we get to where the ball is supposed to be it is gone... That pretty much set the tone for the rest of my round. :angry:

Even though I played rather poor it was the first time in 10 years that I have played with my dad, and that was the best part for both of us.

So all of you that are playing the zstars, keep a close eye on them...:at-wits-end:

damn that sucks bpipe, but like you said you got to play golf with your pops!

I probably would have buzzed his tower with one of the next tee. You know another thing that sucks? Youre best friend putting your penta into a creek on accident... Grrrr...

Tee is elevated, drive through gully to get to fairway.

dude thats crap... thats when you wait till he is about to tee off and take it off the tee

They were a group of **** heads, 3 guys were playing out of 1 bag, and they were playing some form of best ball. (by themselves).

My Dad and I were just in awe of how they were acting, they played so slow that we joined up with the twosome behind us and were still riding these guys. They would not let us through no matter how close we were.

On a very strange note, I am running in to an issue that I have never had before. These balls launch of the face of my i15 driver so fast it is hard for me to keep an eye on them. I am going to get a box of white ones next.

you should have atleast said something to him. "hey did you grab my ball out of the fairway?'' or did you say something to him?

o well i bet whoever stole it got the golf karma and has the shanks the next few rounds. dam a**holes!

May their porch beef be forever rancid. Damn ball thrieves. A rabbi's badger should unleash it's unequaled fury on their sorry patooties.

I had (2) taken out of my cart at the turn a few weeks back. I went in to grab a drink for the back nine came to and sure enough they were gone. They a good ball but I can't see where they demand this type of attention.

I had (2) taken out of my cart at the turn a few weeks back. I went in to grab a drink for the back nine came to and sure enough they were gone. They a good ball but I can't see where they demand this type of attention.

It must be the bright ass color. Another reason to get a box of white ones next.

Two weeks ago I had the worst problem with theft in my cart. Playing with a bunch of people from my work (shotgun start) So I left my clubs and stuff in my cart and took a few clubs to the range before our start. I thought my stuff would be safe, my cart was in the middle of about 40 other carts full of people from my work. I get back to my cart with two minutes to go and find now I got to run inside the club house and pay for an overpriced sleave of Zstars. (I was a huge fan of teh Z stars before they turned yellow, now it's getting rediculous though. Pro shops around here are tacking on an extra $1-$2 cuz of the extra buz. This is why I buy by the dozen usually)
THEN, on the 10th green while walking back to my cart I see a giant crow fly off with my sandwich. He did leave me somethign though.... a huge steaming pile of bird turd right on my seat.
AND THEN, while I can't prove this one, but I'm convinced the ball boys who clean your clubs after you're done stole my pebble beach Ball Mark/Pitch mark repair tool. I keep it clipped onto the side of my bag and it wasn't there by the time I got home. I check my car trunk and called the clubhouse but no one saw it . On the 18th green it was clipped onto my belt. I clipped it onto my bag right after the 18th green. I noticed it was gone when I took my bag out of my car when I got home. You do the math......

That's a bummer...Did you ask the group ahead of you? They are indeed popular and they cost a pretty penny too! The BF plays with the yellow Z-Stars as well. Agreed, they are easy to spot!!

ouch rough day at the course snap

I did try to approach them, they just played dumb, then turned their backs on me. I got bigger fish to fry so I let it be.

I picked up a box of white zstarx's today. Man I dig these!

On a very strange note, I am running in to an issue that I have never had before. These balls launch of the face of my i15 driver so fast it is hard for me to keep an eye on them. I am going to get a box of white ones next.

I am glad I am not the only one having this problem! I lose the ball as soon as I hit it, and can only judge where it went by feel/sound/mark on my club. I just hope my partners have good eyes...

Back