World Cup 2010 (Spoilers!)

...and Spain holds on for the win.
It should be a very good final this weekend.

So this is Spain's first trip to the world cup finals??

Netherlands vs. Spain...interesting!!

So this is Spain's first trip to the world cup finals??
Yep, Spain's first trip, and also the first all-European final outside of Europe.

DOOH! read the rule book shankapotumus! you can have a loss or draw in the group stage!

well yeah, it's why they're still playing lol

An all Euro final, should be a good one!

so who did the octopus pick for tommorow! :act-up:

España.

He also asked the Detroit Red Wings fans to please stop throwing his cousins on the ice when someone scores. :D

diego forlan made himself a fortune with his showing this world cup. i really thought he was about to send her to extra time. congrats to le' germans. spain's gonna dominate the ball tomorrow and bring home the bacon

The calamari picked Spain: Huge mistake!

Dutch_Flag.jpg

I am supporting the Dutch: Who doesn't love their brand of "Total Football"! They have come close before, and I hope they'll get the job done tomorrow. The intelligent, elegant, handsome, courageous, brilliant, inspiring manner in which they master this great game is 2nd to none, and it is about time this gets rewarded with a Worldcup win.

[YOUTUBE]u4jny7QkauI[/YOUTUBE]

hopefully its a good and entertaining game no matter the outcome

The octopus has spoken. Go Spain!

spain looks dominant right now. they control the ball better than anyone. this is going to be a great match.

Oh well, the seafood did finish its worldcup with a perfect score. :clapp:

Congratulations to Spain.

lol yeah it did, boring final oh well congrats Spain

Oh well, the seafood did finish its worldcup with a perfect score. :clapp:

Congratulations to Spain.

Soccer is confusing...but wasn't the Spain guy off-sides during that goal because another Spain guy was ahead of the guy with the ball? :confused2:

There were more knees and drop kicks to the chest than there were goals.

Viva Espana!

There were more knees and drop kicks to the chest than there were goals.

Yes there were, which for a hockey fan like myself made me watch more, but it just became a little over the top, it felt like they were acting on about half of them.

Yes there were, which for a hockey fan like myself made me watch more, but it just became a little over the top, it felt like they were acting on about half of them.

No acting on this one:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VtiZh7cPXyk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VtiZh7cPXyk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Back