Me too! And hopefully some of it is left over for the fall outing!

Is there much of a difference between the center shafted and regular ones or is it just feel?

Is there much of a difference between the center shafted and regular ones or is it just feel?

They are completely different putters, but in general, shaft alignment is wear your personal stroke and eye decides what is best.

I will take the #1. you have my address. thanks

Those are some amazingly sexy putters JB if you need someone to hold them for you i will

That Black #9 is absolutely beautiful....I love my current putter, but I would consider "cheating" with that one...

I'm in love with the #9 as well. It's stealthy.

I Currently game the White Ice #1. I really, really like it. The insert feels just amazing. I'm much more confident this year wielding that beautiful blade.

Cooking? I guess them putters would make a mean shish ka-bob stick if you removed the grip. It seems like a waste of a putter though.

Do I smell THP Contest Soup, or is that too good to be true? That #9 is sexy.

I'm in love with the White Ice #1, have been seeing her on the side at Sports Authority for a while now, was waiting on the right deal on ebay but will hold off to see whats cooking first!

Do I smell THP Contest Soup, or is that too good to be true? That #9 is sexy.

No you do not. We have some incredible contests coming up over the next few weeks, but these are not part of them.

Ahh, knew it was too good to be true. Can't wait to see what you and GG have stirring up. I used to be a member at golfwrx, but since joining here and seeing how many quality members THP has, I haven't gone back :)

I bought a White Ice 7 today. Put it head to head with the white hot, and this just looked and felt better. The dark finish is absolutley gorgeous, and the milling on the metal parts of the face is very tasteful, and gives it a premium look. I am in love, especially compared to my old one. The insert is magnificent. Just firm enough as to not be squishy, and it feels great on every ball I have tried, including both urethane and Ionomer covered. I like the grip, soft, but not too squishy. I dont have much to compare it too though, so it could be a piece of crap for all I know, but it really compliments the look of the putter.

Congrats on the putter, aggro. The White Ice series is very nice looking. I'm a huge fan of the Odyssey insert and the grips are very nice. I think Winn makes them?

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Yeah, I am staring at it right now. I want to get it out on the course SO bad.
Congrats on the putter, aggro. The White Ice series is very nice looking. I'm a huge fan of the Odyssey insert and the grips are very nice. I think Winn makes them?

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Hope you have enough for me too! Are these going to be reviewed (I hope)?

They were featured in our 2010 putter roundup as well as part of the 2010 THP Demo Day. Both threads have tons of feedback.

congrats on the new putter aggro! I agree with what Hawk said about the odyssey grips, I'm a fan of them.

I like Odyssey grips too because theyre Win grips. Which is why it surprised me when the Ti-Hot showed up yesterday and it didnt have the standard Odyssey grip. Its got the old school type Ping grip but says Odyssey of course. Not a fan. And the putter itself doesnt impress me all that much either.

I like Odyssey grips too because theyre Win grips. Which is why it surprised me when the Ti-Hot showed up yesterday and it didnt have the standard Odyssey grip. Its got the old school type Ping grip but says Odyssey of course. Not a fan. And the putter itself doesnt impress me all that much either.

good thing it's only for the collection right?

I was not impressed at all with it. It felt no better to me than a Cleveland Classic I was comparing it to. Maybe this is just a result of my unseriousness...

good thing it's only for the collection right?

Exactly what I was thinking lol. BUT I spent more time with it while watching football and it putted better then I initially thought. Not too bad actually. But the odd color just does nothing for me. Id putt with the Ghost over the Ti Hot any day.

I was not impressed at all with it. It felt no better to me than a Cleveland Classic I was comparing it to. Maybe this is just a result of my unseriousness...

Kind of how I felt. But the seriousness factor can never be over looked or under valued.

Exactly what I was thinking lol. BUT I spent more time with it while watching football and it putted better then I initially thought. Not too bad actually. But the odd color just does nothing for me. Id putt with the Ghost over the Ti Hot any day.

Kind of how I felt. But the seriousness factor can never be over looked or under valued.

I wonder if it feels better when you are walking a course...

I spent some time outside, listening to and feeling different hits, like center, toe, heel, ect, and was very pleased. As long as I didnt darn near miss the head, the putts stayed online, but I got enough feedback to know I had mishit. The sound on longer putts is to die for...

Back