The OEM Kevin Thread

i got it yall

Last edited:
This is 1000

Edit: missed it by this much!

and there she be. TC ever think this thread would turn out to be this popular?

This is 1000

Edit: missed it by this much!

haha sorry, I posted when it was at 996, I was going to suggest TC take 1000 since he started this thread

i wasnt trying to be rude. sorry didnt mean for you to take it that way at all. just saying i saw it a couple other places to. sorry about that wasnt trying to be rude.

I think he thought he got the 1000th post

ya i think golfsmith has that deal going on as well. i got lucky and got 2 faces for 50 bucks off the bay..

I will search ebay for them eventually. I love ebay.

Well gents I have to get up at 6am to make my tee time. I'll let you know how the super 3 goes.

ya i have spent a lot of money on there. has anything you could possibly want..

i think tc is a goner lol

and there she be. TC ever think this thread would turn out to be this popular?

well, having met OEM kevin and sharing some late nights, range sessions and some cold beers, i figured everyone else would enjoy him too! dude, wait til after the outing, it all changes!

So, did you tie one on last night buddy? My golf round kinda sucked. I got stuck behind a fivesome and proceeded to get all p.o.'d. Sort of lost it after that, but I had a few good holes. I was all over the course with the big stick, but the putting was better. I hit a long one for the first time in a while and that made my day.

Erica was talking about how we should just spend some money from our taxes (that we'd been sitting on) and maybe I should buy some golf stuff I've been looking at. WHAT!?!? I think it was a dream, but I'm going to confirm in a little while here. If so, I'm off to Dick's baby!

So, did you tie one on last night buddy? My golf round kinda sucked. I got stuck behind a fivesome and proceeded to get all p.o.'d. Sort of lost it after that, but I had a few good holes. I was all over the course with the big stick, but the putting was better. I hit a long one for the first time in a while and that made my day.

Erica was talking about how we should just spend some money from our taxes (that we'd been sitting on) and maybe I should buy some golf stuff I've been looking at. WHAT!?!? I think it was a dream, but I'm going to confirm in a little while here. If so, I'm off to Dick's baby!

god, i love your woman hawk, she's wonderful!! i hope it wasn't a dream. what's on your radar man?

She's the best for sure. I'm sort of stumped right now since my bag doesn't have many spots to fill right now. Kinda weird to say that. I'm hoping that the Diablo Edge that OEM is sending me works. If so, it will be in the bag. I'm thinking of checking out putters today. I'm also going to pick up a dozen e6's.

She's the best for sure. I'm sort of stumped right now since my bag doesn't have many spots to fill right now. Kinda weird to say that. I'm hoping that the Diablo Edge that OEM is sending me works. If so, it will be in the bag. I'm thinking of checking out putters today. I'm also going to pick up a dozen e6's.

so you're in one of those awkward positions: you have the green light to buy golf stuff, yet there's not a ton of golf stuff that you need. that's a tough spot to be in, hahah.

i think you'll be very pleased with the DED, so it only seems natural that you roll some putters around. have a good time today, you never know what you may come home with.

Sweet Hawk!! Nothing like hearing that someone is going to buy **** first thing in the morning! So I get up excited to go walk on one of the courses and its friggin raining. wtf. I guess we need it pretty bad but really? On my day off? I might be in trouble TC, nothing else to do but go to GG now.

Sweet Hawk!! Nothing like hearing that someone is going to buy **** first thing in the morning! So I get up excited to go walk on one of the courses and its friggin raining. wtf. I guess we need it pretty bad but really? On my day off? I might be in trouble TC, nothing else to do but go to GG now.

See thats all it took was a little rain for OEM to think about buying some new equipment....

I might even go hit some left handed clubs in tc's honor. And then Im going to grill them about not having any new lefty SuperFast 3W's and drivers. And I'll probably buy a shirt thats on sale. Stupid rain.

I might even go hit some left handed clubs in tc's honor. And then Im going to grill them about not having any new lefty SuperFast 3W's and drivers. And I'll probably buy a shirt thats on sale. Stupid rain.

I've golfed in the rain a few times this year. Sometimes you just gotta do it. Dang, I wish we had a GG around here.

Dude, I need a golfing partner in a bad way. I'm about to go make a T-Shirt that says "do you want to be my bff?" and hang out at one of the courses.

Happy hunting Hawk!!

Kevin, if it is raining you can go see a movie ya know. No one says you have to go to GG today. :D ah who am i kidding :D

I've golfed in the rain a few times this year. Sometimes you just gotta do it. Dang, I wish we had a GG around here.

Dude, I need a golfing partner in a bad way. I'm about to go make a T-Shirt that says "do you want to be my bff?" and hang out at one of the courses.

Love to be your golfing buddy but this distance thing is gonna be a problem...lol

Back