Official NBA Thread

The guy already was placating to everything LBJ wanted. LBJ's move isn't about anything but $$$ and titles. I think the big question is if this is the 'easy way out' for him to get a ring? There's been a lot of questions about him being a leader, being clutch, etc. My guess is that you'll see Wade take every clutch shot for that team. Really the biggest winner in this whole thing is Bosh. He gets to skate along and throw 20/10 in every night under the radar at near max money.

Yeah, but I guess my question is, if you were an NBA player, would you want to go play in that Man's company?

Bosh said he wanted to take on his own team, and not go play with a star. He wanted to have the team on his shoulders, so he could lead them to a title. I wonder what happened
The guy already was placating to everything LBJ wanted. LBJ's move isn't about anything but $$$ and titles. I think the big question is if this is the 'easy way out' for him to get a ring? There's been a lot of questions about him being a leader, being clutch, etc. My guess is that you'll see Wade take every clutch shot for that team. Really the biggest winner in this whole thing is Bosh. He gets to skate along and throw 20/10 in every night under the radar at near max money.

Bosh said he wanted to take on his own team, and not go play with a star. He wanted to have the team on his shoulders, so he could lead them to a title. I wonder what happened

Ummm. He had that in Toronto.

Depends on what you want. If it's money and potential titles then yes. If you're about 'I'm the man and it's my team and mine alone' then no

Yeah, but I guess my question is, if you were an NBA player, would you want to go play in that Man's company?

Based on how he treats players while they are there, I would for sure. He bent over for Lebron, like most owners would. The way Lebron/his Brand/his team/his crew/his circus have handled themselves would probably push any owner over the edge. He just had the notion to put it out there. Whether it was the right thing to do or not, I would think most any other owner would feel the same way. At least you know what you're getting with him.

Why not? Again the guy bent over backward and catered to every request(read:demand) that LBJ had. Why wouldn't you play for that guy?

Depends on what you want. If it's money and potential titles then yes. If you're about 'I'm the man and it's my team and mine alone' then no

Based on how he treats players while they are there, I would for sure. He bent over for Lebron, like most owners would. The way Lebron/his Brand/his team/his crew/his circus have handled themselves would probably push any owner over the edge. He just had the notion to put it out there. Whether it was the right thing to do or not, I would think most any other owner would feel the same way. At least you know what you're getting with him.

I don't know what kind of players he will end up attracting, I understand his passion, and understand his dissapointment for losing Lebron, but if I was a Cavs fan, I might be a little scared of the future.

A friend at an LA paper just emailed me that Derek Fisher is headed to Miami to meet with the Heat. Veterans Exemption money.

i can't stand watching derek fisher play. the guy makes more lucky shots than robert horry.

i still don't know how i feel about all of this. i am a big lebron fan but didn't like this move at all. he'll win championships for sure, but just proved that he couldn't get it done by being the star player, a la jordan. oh well, i wouldn't be surprised to see him damn near avg a triple double for the season.

Ive been having a lot of talks about this today lol. And my thoughts have changed. Youre right. Im seeingthe owner like I see some of the kids parents at our school. They let their kids run wild and then cant understand why there isnt any respect or discipline. Kinda like Bron. He got everything and anything with no boundaries. And the owner wonders. Well he contributed. He has a right to be upset but must take accountability. Anyway I was kinda wrong before haha.

I dont like Derek Fisher either. But the guy is clutch and seems to bring championship karma! Ugh.
I don't know what kind of players he will end up attracting, I understand his passion, and understand his dissapointment for losing Lebron, but if I was a Cavs fan, I might be a little scared of the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can't stand watching derek fisher play. the guy makes more lucky shots than robert horry.

i still don't know how i feel about all of this. i am a big lebron fan but didn't like this move at all. he'll win championships for sure, but just proved that he couldn't get it done by being the star player, a la jordan. oh well, i wouldn't be surprised to see him damn near avg a triple double for the season.

hey jordan had his help to lol pippen was a very good player and rodman was a beast on the board but was one crazy guy! but it is also a different game from then to now. i think bron could have won being the "star" player just needed the right guys around him but hey it will be fun to watch him, bosh and wade tear it up!

Looks like they are also getting Mike Miller. Plug Miller and Fisher into those three and that is lethal. Oh well at least by 2014 some other team will have a chance.

Looks like they are also getting Mike Miller. Plug Miller and Fisher into those three and that is lethal. Oh well at least by 2014 some other team will have a chance.

Yeah we get to go through all this craziness again. I wonder who else will be thrown into the mix in 2014?

come on now thainer! atleast google it or something
how old are you? gotta know this stuff lol

white rhino- reads thainer comment, looks down and shakes his head in disappointment. lol

lol im just giving thainer a hard time.

i wonder what comments are going to be fired back now?, or if it finally gets put to rest for a little bit (which i doubt)

I honestly thought I had the wrong guy. Thats why I asked. It was a bunch of church and politics stuff. Then I doublechecked and realized that it was the same guy.

Fisher signed with Lakers

Back