The OEM Kevin Thread

But did it have CAKE in it or that other crap. I dont think Dairy Queen makes them right, I think its Baskin Robbins that makes them with real cake

well it certainly didn't have crap in it. it was an oreo cookie cake (cookies n' cream is my fav). so they were crumbled up oreo's. god, you do need a beer and a fight!

and blizzards! can't forget the blizzard. i just had the blizzard of the month the other day. strawberries with white oreo cookies.

Yeah, that shizzle, next time ask for it without the Strawberries. Vanilla HEAVEN!

well it certainly didn't have crap in it. it was an oreo cookie cake (cookies n' cream is my fav). so they were crumbled up oreo's. god, you do need a beer and a fight!

Nope thats no good! See thats not an ICE CREAM cake thats just all ice cream damn it.

Nope thats no good! See thats not an ICE CREAM cake thats just all ice cream damn it.

I agree, I hate to say it, but I do. hey kev, come to Chicago, They play the Phillies on thursday, I am sure we can work out the beer part...I got your back if you need to get the fight out of the way

I agree, I hate to say it, but I do. hey kev, come to Chicago, They play the Phillies on thursday, I am sure we can work out the beer part...I got your back if you need to get the fight out of the way

lol my parents live in the Windy City now. See, all I ask is that the ice cream cake actually have some cake in it. DQ uses a cookie crumple thing which is fail. lol

lol my parents live in the Windy City now. See, all I ask is that the ice cream cake actually have some cake in it. DQ uses a cookie crumple thing which is fail. lol

hahaha, Ice cream cake fail: by OEM

Well, you could always go see the parents and Wrigley

And a single mom!

Not sure about cake being in there

This starting to sound like how I want my night to end. Or maybe start. Single mom pops out of cake. OEM Likey!

lol then i might be fighting to get out with them! HOLD ON ALMOST UPLOADED TO THE OEM THREADDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHH

lmao @ your sig, you actually did put that haha

lol i told u i was going to. i dont lie. i guess i better change it to where it says ur name in front haha

30 more till 1000 total.

what time should we expect the girl popping out of the cake pictures? lol

tc i dont think we are going to get to 1000 tonight. i have nothing to do because its storming like a mother here and cant see 10 feet in front of me lol

Dang! I was hoping for pictures!

well, the night's still young. haha, i had to put junior to bed and had a little power nap. it's hell getting old.

well, the night's still young. haha, i had to put junior to bed and had a little power nap. it's hell getting old.
Yes it is! Don't seem like it took that long to happen either.

Yes it is! Don't seem like it took that long to happen either.

you're a seasoned veteran man. this is my first kid so the first year and a bit were a tough adjustment. however, he's starting to stay up later and later and there's nothing i can do about it.

anyway, my superfast 3w should be here in 10-14 days, i hope!!!

Back