The OEM Kevin Thread

my xft wedge showed up today

I'd think so easily! Isn't bridges going for the monthly post record?

not at all. idk even know what it is and if i do know il stop one post short because thats not what im trying to do. just having a good time on here..

not at all. idk even know what it is and if i do know il stop one post short because thats not what im trying to do. just having a good time on here..

I keed I keed

Dude its not even storming here and im stuck inside its like 110 outside at the moment and i dont need anything outside that bad
ya well its storming here and its still 91 degrees with 92% humidity. its pretty miserable!

my xft wedge showed up today
nice, thats my next purchase is to get my wedges back in the bag.. just trying to find a good deal on some..

ya i know just wanted to make sure no one thought thats what i was trying to do!

hey you put that superbad in play today?

It's gonna be tomorrow. I had to keep the girls all day today cause the wife didn't get off at 1. I have an 8:40 tee time though so I'm ready to go. I'm sure it will go well, I've always hit 3 woods well and this one sets up to my eye perfectly. If I get the results that I saw on the monitor I'll be more than happy, was getting 240-245 consistently.

It's gonna be tomorrow. I had to keep the girls all day today cause the wife didn't get off at 1. I have an 8:40 tee time though so I'm ready to go. I'm sure it will go well, I've always hit 3 woods well and this one sets up to my eye perfectly. If I get the results that I saw on the monitor I'll be more than happy, was getting 240-245 consistently.

nice! i expect a details when you get done lol

Dudes Im getting destroyed here at work today. I wanted to sneak out early and go drink and fight and lose dollars to the single moms but noooooooo Im so busy and doing so much they hire another guy lol

here is a little story for you all. the place i got my irons from (garagesalegolf on ebay very legit ebayer and nice guy to talk to (rich), located in cali) i hit the irons a few times then one day about a week and half ago i was hitting my 7 iron and the little r9 logo on the back of the iron came off. its just a small insert thing that has r9 on it that is epoxied in there for looks. well i called up rich and he said not a problem send it in and i will get taylormade to fix it or replace it. so i send it in and few days later he calls me and said ok, i got it sent to taylormade i think they're just going to send you a whole new 7 iron, so i said thank you that sounds great. he calls me today well im going to have someone pick your club from taylormade since the main place isnt that far away. he calls me back about an hour later, well they gave us the wrong club which was a 6 iron, i laughed and said ok no big deal i can wait. so he said well im going to ship you your original 7 iron back so you can have that to play then when the new 7 iron gets here i will ship you that one to you. so looks like i will have 2 taylormade r9 7 irons here pretty soon lol. just my little story for the day..

Dudes Im getting destroyed here at work today. I wanted to sneak out early and go drink and fight and lose dollars to the single moms but noooooooo Im so busy and doing so much they hire another guy lol

hahahaha i just shat myself.

that quote is going in my sig!

Yeah those R9 irons have that issue with stuff falling off them. Id be leery of a head flying off or something. Time for some X-24's bro

I had the same problem with a set of R7 irons I had. TM took care of it though

here is a little story for you all. the place i got my irons from (garagesalegolf on ebay very legit ebayer and nice guy to talk to (rich), located in cali) i hit the irons a few times then one day about a week and half ago i was hitting my 7 iron and the little r9 logo on the back of the iron came off. its just a small insert thing that has r9 on it that is epoxied in there for looks. well i called up rich and he said not a problem send it in and i will get taylormade to fix it or replace it. so i send it in and few days later he calls me and said ok, i got it sent to taylormade i think they're just going to send you a whole new 7 iron, so i said thank you that sounds great. he calls me today well im going to have someone pick your club from taylormade since the main place isnt that far away. he calls me back about an hour later, well they gave us the wrong club which was a 6 iron, i laughed and said ok no big deal i can wait. so he said well im going to ship you your original 7 iron back so you can have that to play then when the new 7 iron gets here i will ship you that one to you. so looks like i will have 2 taylormade r9 7 irons here pretty soon lol. just my little story for the day..

dude, I know of what you speak and I never want to think about my debacle with R9 irons again. They are super legit, but I have had the worst luck with them.

Edit: They are hitting the ball like a champ now though.

Cool story, Sounds like he is a great guy to EBAY from! Tell him to join the Paradise!

This happened with my TM RAC's....TM needs to work on their Glue

Yeah those R9 irons have that issue with stuff falling off them. Id be leery of a head flying off or something. Time for some X-24's bro
haha NO! r9 all the way

I had the same problem with a set of R7 irons I had. TM took care of it though
ya rich got it taken care of. i was happy
dude, I know of what you speak and I never want to think about my debacle with R9 irons again. They are super legit, but I have had the worst luck with them.

Edit: They are hitting the ball like a champ now though.
ya its really not a big deal just a small thing but they took care of it. R9 irons are awesome, this wont make me think different of them at all lol

Cool story, Sounds like he is a great guy to EBAY from! Tell him to join the Paradise!
ya real nice guy. il send him an email about it when i get my iron in and see what he says haha

tell them to hire me, I'm on my helpdesk, have had about 10 calls all day.

poor OEM! too busy to come to his own thread and play! i just ate some ice cream cake. the folks at work had a little birthday bash for me!!

I love ice cream cake but very few places make them right. Its gotta have actual cake in it!

I love ice cream cake but very few places make them right. Its gotta have actual cake in it!

dude, dairy queen!!! they even had a golf club iced on it for me, haha

dude, dairy queen!!! they even had a golf club iced on it for me, haha

But did it have CAKE in it or that other crap. I dont think Dairy Queen makes them right, I think its Baskin Robbins that makes them with real cake

+1 on the DQ! Best ice cream cakes there is.

and blizzards! can't forget the blizzard. i just had the blizzard of the month the other day. strawberries with white oreo cookies.

Back