Great News: Golf4her

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Hey, thanks!

We are so excited to be partnering with Mallory. She is really fantastic. The moment I met her I knew she would be the perfect ambassador for the company! She is athletic, smart, strong and has great style. Plus, golf is in her genes. Her mom was a LPGA player and her dad is currently a caddie on the LPGA. She's playing in The Jamie Farr Classic next week - hope everyone roots for her! Should be a great 'rookie' year for us both! Thanks for your support - much appreciated :)

More about Mallory - http://www.golf4her.com/Articles.asp?ID=211

Last edited:
way to go golf4her! congrats!

Congrats golf4her

Congrats golf4her

A HUGE congrats to them for making it 3 fabulous months!! I can't believe its been
3 months already!!! Golf4her is such an awesome one-stop shopping place and I wish them the best
for the future :clapp:

A HUGE congrats to them for making it 3 fabulous months!! I can't believe its been
3 months already!!! Golf4her is such an awesome one-stop shopping place and I wish them the best

GC, you should have some sort of stock in the company at this point huh? hehe

GC, you should have some sort of stock in the company at this point huh? hehe

I've donated to a GREAT cause (my golf closet) hee hee :D I'm glad they're around :good:

I've donated to a GREAT cause (my golf closet) hee hee :D I'm glad they're around :good:

i'm glad you've found somewhere that meets your golf attire needs, that's pretty darn important.

you need to share some pics of yourself in some of your new digs GC!!! your peers have asked now you must oblige.

you need to share some pics of yourself in some of your new digs GC!!! your peers have asked now you must oblige.

Oh don't worry, you ask, I'll deliver :) I just got some new digs so will wear them this weekend and will take pictures for all to see :D

Oh don't worry, you ask, I'll deliver :) I just got some new digs so will wear them this weekend and will take pictures for all to see :D

woo hoo! happy monday!

Congrats to the company and the signing!

Thanks everyone! It's been an amazing first 3 months for Golf4Her. The response is overwhelming especially with the signing of Mallory Blackwelder last month. Plus, we are very lucky to have a VIP like Golf Chick supporting us here on THP!!

Cheers!

Thank Golf Chick!!! You are THE BEST!! Not to mention, you have the BEST golf wardrobe :)

rancho golfer found this, but thought I'd post it here to give Mallory and golf4her some love!!

Mallory won the Kentucky Open instead.

Blackwelder trumps field for Kentucky Women's Open golf crown

http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...ps+field+for+Kentucky+Women+s+Open+golf+crown

Hey, thanks!

We are so excited to be partnering with Mallory. She is really fantastic. The moment I met her I knew she would be the perfect ambassador for the company! She is athletic, smart, strong and has great style. Plus, golf is in her genes. Her mom was a LPGA player and her dad is currently a caddie on the LPGA. She's playing in The Jamie Farr Classic next week - hope everyone roots for her! Should be a great 'rookie' year for us both! Thanks for your support - much appreciated :)

More about Mallory - http://www.golf4her.com/Articles.asp?ID=211

yeah I saw that too, this is great for both Mallory and golf4her! :blob:

So glad you guys are enjoying the site!! We've only just begun... if there is anything you want to see more/less of be sure to let me know. This site is for you!!! We're kinda like your personal shopper!

On a side note - If you guys are watching the Women's British Open this week, keep an eye out for Mollie Fankhauser - we helped her score some Abacus rain gear to wear while she's out there playing in a few tourney's!!!

So glad you guys are enjoying the site!! We've only just begun... if there is anything you want to see more/less of be sure to let me know. This site is for you!!! We're kinda like your personal shopper!

On a side note - If you guys are watching the Women's British Open this week, keep an eye out for Mollie Fankhauser - we helped her score some Abacus rain gear to wear while she's out there playing in a few tourney's!!!

That's awesome! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for her. Abacus makes some amazing rain gear.

Back