Want to Test Gloves?

This would be interesting as some the gloves I haven't even seen here locally. I would love to test and review.

Current glove: Footjoy
RH or LH: LH as I'm right handed
Size: L or XL depending on maker
Why you were a glove: I wear one so I don't grip too hard and have a consistent feel.
How often you play: I play at least once a week and range 2 to 3 times a week. I will be playing more now that my girls have gotten into playing with me.
What is lacking in current glove: Only thing lacking is better ventilation on my current glove.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1. Brand you normally Play- Footjoy (only for winter)
2. RH or LH- I am a right handed golfer so I would need a left handed glove.
3. Size you normally wear- Men's Medium
4. Why you wear a glove- I currently don't wear a glove during the golf season.
5. How often you play- In the summer I play 1 - 2 times a week. In the fall and spring I play 3 times a week.
6. What is lacking from current glove- I don't wear a glove during golf season because I haven't found one that has been beneficial to my game. I would love to find a breathable glove for the golf season that doesn't make my hand sweat while providing a solid connection between the club and me.

I'd love to help out with this. I'm a big time glove user, when I put it on it doesn't come off not even to putt. I usually take it off at the turn but then it goes right back on till the rounds over. With all that use you can guess I wear them out fairly quick.

1. Footjoy or Taylormade
2. LH
3. Large
4. Keeps the club from slipping and keeps my grip pressure light
5. I play usually 3 times a week, atleast twice
6. Because I wear my glove so much I usually have to carry two to switch them out. On hot days they get so wet they start to slip around on my hand. Finding one that stays a bit drier would be nice.

Man, this is cool. I wont be able to as I will prolly only get to go to the course once for the testing. Have fun guys!

Count me in. I am always trying new gloves. The way the thumb is sewn always bugs me.

1. Brand you normally Play Bionic or Footjoy
2. RH or LH RH golfer so left hand
3. Size you normally wear ML
4. Why you wear a glove Sweat
5. How often you play 2-3 times a month
6. What is lacking from current glove Thumb is uncomfortable

I would love to be a glove tester.

1. I normally use a Callaway Tour Authentic glove, although I used the Footjoy Weathersoft glove for a long time.
2. RH
3. Cadet ML
4. I wear a glove to keep from getting blisters on my hand, but mostly I just always have. It would feel very foreign to swing a club without a glove on, I don't know how people do it.
5. I play 2-3 times a week.
6. It's hard to find a cabretta glove that is close to being as durable as the synthetics that are out there. I would love to find a mid priced glove that is soft and durable.

Thanks THP

Count me in!

1. Brand you normally Play
I am currently playing the Taylormade Stratus glove.

2. RH or LH
I use a LH glove (as I am right handed).

3. Size you normally wear
My size is a Men's LH Cadet Medium-Large (ML).

4. Why you wear a glove
To maintain consistent grip pressure and to avoid any unintended slipping/turning of the club during my swing.

5. How often you play
3 or more times per week.

6. What is lacking from current glove
Durability. Since making the switch to the multi-compound grips (e.g. half cord), my gloves have not been holding up for more than a few weeks before developing holes.

Would certainly be up for reviewing a glove

1. Brand you normally Play: FJ StaSoft or Titleist
2. RH or LH: Golf RH, wear golf on LH
3. Size you normally wear: Cadet Large
4. Why you wear a glove: Grip
5. How often you play: 3-4 times a week.
6. What is lacking from current glove: Velcro sometimes begins to wear out after a few rounds. Had a Nike glove that was awful in that regard.

Thanks

It would be awesome to review some gloves!

1. Brand you normally Play: Footjoy Sciflex
2. RH or LH :LH glove
3. Size you normally wear: Medium/Large
4. Why you wear a glove: Without a glove I can't keep a good grip on the club.
5. How often you play: 5 times a month
6. What is lacking from current glove: Not sure, I really like the glove I play with currently but I have never really played to many gloves in the past. The price is pretty steep on them.

1. Just switched to the standard Bionic, from Taylormade
2. Glove on my left hand
3. Men's L
4. Force of habit and to prevent blisters on my first two fingers
5. Try to hit weekly
6. The Bionic feels a bit bulky, and sometimes I miss the thin softness of single-layer cabretta. But it has helped me with grip pressure and durability has been better than with other gloves. Looking for something with a little less going on than the Bionic, but I do like the positioning of the spandex portions.

I'd be willing to write up a review.

1. Currently play Nike Dura Feel
2. I'm right handed
3. I wear ML
4. With the extreme heat I play in my hands are much too slippery without a glove. Also just for protection so my hands don't hurt.
5. I play 1-2 times per week, and usually get to the range a couple times a week as well.
6. My current glove falls apart really quickly (in my opinion). I find it comfortable but have to replace them every couple weeks.

Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1. An old worn out Cleveland glove and a Nike Durasoft.
2. Left hand (Righty golfer)
3. XXL (although not all XXL fit)
4. Glove allows me to grip the club lighter since I've not afraid of the club flying out of my hands.
5. Once a week
6. Since I can't find the cleveland glove anymore (pretty sure the don't make it anymore), I have a hard time finding one that fits. The nike XXLs are a tad too small, and so are the FJs. The Cleveland is the only one that I have found that actually fits well. A good fitting glove would be nice to find. Durability is a big plus. When gloves do fit well, I find myself wearing them out too quickly.

I would be glad to review a glove or two if chosen.

1. Brand you normally Play
I most frequently buy two packs at Sam's Club. The used to be Tommy Armour, but they are TaylorMade this year. I also played with an Adidas glove this year that was great. I normally tend toward the cheaper options that feel best.

2. RH or LH
I use a Left Handed glove.

3. Size you normally wear
My size is either a Mens XXL or an XL if they run large.

4. Why you wear a glove
Primarily to avoid any slipping/turning of the club during my swing. This is particularly the case in the summer since the humidity is so high. The main secondary reason is to help avoid blisters.

5. How often you play
Play once or twice a week and probably head to the range another once or twice.

6. What is lacking from current glove
Mainly the glove staying consistent round to round. I prefer predominantly leather gloves to the cheaper synthetic materials, but I find that they stretch out from getting wet during play and never feel as good as they do for the first round or two. Gloves with mesh or other stretchy fabrics help with the longer term use, but the seams can cause rubbing/blisters as well. I would like to try some of the higher technology gloves (Bionic, SciFlex, etc.) but have been reluctant to pay for them without knowing he benefit they give in return.

Thanks guys for opening this up to the peanut gallery.

I'd be up for this.

1. FootJoy(sofjoy) also currently have a taylormade and wilson in the bag.
2. Right Handed but I wear the glove on my left hand.
3. Large
4. Stability, and mental reasons. If i'm not wearing a glove I hit pourly, moment I put it on everything clicks.
5. Once a week, usually hit the range once or twice a week as well.
6. durability, I seem to get a hole in the left palm rather quickly, usually before the glove looks like it has been played a lot.

I would love to test gloves!

1. Brand you normally Play - FootJoy Weather Soft
2. RH or LH - right-handed, a so left hand glove.
3. Size you normally wear - Large
4. Why you wear a glove - My hands get sweaty and I need better grip .
5. How often you play - Couple times a week.
6. What is lacking from current glove -I'm happy with my glove right now! But I have been thinking about trying some different gloves.

I would love to review gloves and would appreciate the opportunity.
1) Brand your normally play - Callaway ION Glove
2) RH or LH - LH
3) Size you normally wear - XL
4) Why you wear a glove - better grip and keep grips dry
5) How often do you play - 4 times a week
6) What is lacking from your current glove - Overall I am very satisfied with the Callaway glove. I like to try different things to see if there is a better match for my needs.

I'd love to help out
1. i normaily wear the FJ SPIDR2 although i have an adidas glove in the bag right now
2. LH
3. Mens Lg
4. better grip and allows me to make different swings without worry that ill lose the club (low stinger, draw, cut, those kinda things)
5. Everyday except some mondays
6. the SPIDR2 is a great glove however im not too enthused about the material its got great grip but its really uncomfortable and if you sweat a lot in one its useless

I would love to test some gloves. I currently wear a Taylormade tour heritage large on my left hand. I like the cabretta leather on them and the breathing fabric between the fingers.

I would make a great tester. I just installed a driving cage next to my house and have been hitting at least 100 balls per day. My current glove brand feels good, but lacks durability. With the consistent number of balls I hit and the fact that I never miss a day, I could give any glove you want me to test a fair evaluation.

I would love to test some gloves. I currently wear a Taylormade tour heritage large on my left hand. I like the cabretta leather on them and the breathing fabric between the fingers.

I would make a great tester. I just installed a driving cage next to my house and have been hitting at least 100 balls per day. My current glove brand feels good, but lacks durability. With the consistent number of balls I hit and the fact that I never miss a day, I could give any glove you want me to test a fair evaluation.

Please give us the rest of the info needed if you dont mind.

I would be glad to test gloves, but I doubt you have any test gloves of XXL size after viewing the pics. But just in case:

1) Favorite is Nike Elite
2) LH (I play RH)
3) XXL
4) For a dry grip - prevent slippage
5) 1-2 times a week
6) No weakness in the Elite Feel - best fit, feel, and durability

I would love to put in my two cents.... however i'm a habitual NON glove user. why? coudln't afford them back in high school and it's carried over. Would love for a glove to show me why I need it though.

1. Brand: None
2. RH
3. Medium size
4. Why do I wear a glove? I don't, I feel more comfortable without one and never found a glove that didn't make me feel "detached."
5. I Play twice a week with two more visits to the range a week
6 . What is lacking from my glove? Everything, I need a glove to convince ME I need it.

sign me up!

1. Brand you normally Play (currently have FJ glove)
2. RH or LH (LH)
3. Size you normally wear (cadet medium)
4. Why you wear a glove (better grip)
5. How often you play (1-2 per week)
6. What is lacking from current glove (nothing really)

I am having a severe problem with durability of gloves right now. I basically am having to make a budget to afford gloves because one usually only lasts me about 5-9 rounds.

1. Brand you normally Play: Callaway or Titleist
2. RH or LH: LH Glove
3. Size you normally wear: Mens Medium
4. Why you wear a glove: My hands get severely wet and without atleast one glove I honestly wont play.
5. How often you play: Every Single Day
6. What is lacking from current glove: Durability. I find most gloves have such bad seams on the fingers and are terrible for having a solid material around the fingers.

Last edited:
I would love to review:

1. Brand you normally Play (Bionic or Srixon)
2. RH or LH (LH glove)
3. Size you normally wear (L)
4. Why you wear a glove (predominately so my left hand won't slip and it gives me more confidence and I have always worn gloves in my swinging sports)
5. How often you play (2 days a week at least)
6. What is lacking from current glove ( Want it to last longer.)

As much as I love my current glove, I'd be interested in seeing what else is out there.

1. Brand you normally Play - Bionic Classic
2. RH or LH - I'm a righty, so the LH glove
3. Size you normally wear - Men's XL
4. Why you wear a glove - Always have, probably from my years of baseball when younger
5. How often you play - Once per week
6. What is lacking from current glove - Probably feel, since the leather and padding is fairly thick on the Bionic Classic.

Back