Matt Every Arrested for Drug Possession

Is that marshal watching us man? I think he's watching us.

Theres a few guys on the tour that when you see them on tv they seem awfully chill and have a little pie face thing going on, not naming any names tc. haha

maybe this guy:

Spoiler
large_20080626_d_johnson-18.jpg

he just looks like he burns constantly

This thread is making me laugh so much! I know I will hear it from the boss that I shouldn't help derail this thread but I am sorry this is hilarious!

This thread is making me laugh so much! I know I will hear it from the boss that I shouldn't help derail this thread but I am sorry this is hilarious!

At least we aren't talking about whether it should be legal or not! hehehe

And, at least it's not your wedding thread! haha

Are you EVER going to hit that ball or what dude. Weve been on this same stupid hole for HOURS!

And where is that Domino's guy! I ordered that pizza HOURS ago...

maybe this guy:

Spoiler
large_20080626_d_johnson-18.jpg

he just looks like he burns constantly

I agree. Thats one for sure. I bet he burned a fat one right before that blow up round, which made it a lot easier to handle. Although I bet it dragged on forever lol

And where is that Domino's guy! I ordered that pizza HOURS ago...

dude, have you seen my putter?? where the... DUDE, its IN YOUR HAND!!!! oh LOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOL

Uncontrollable laughter ensues, followed by Do you think they noticed??

*stares at hand*

haha I think I will agree with that. I still don't understand what athletes are thinking when they put themselves in these kinds of situations. I am usually really good at playing devil's advocate but with this I can't, I can't think of a reason to jeopardize your future and millions of dollars to smoke some weed I just don't get it.

See Ricky Williams. Dude gave up a lot money to "expand" his horizon's.

Maybe he didnt, and that was the problem?

I bet he burned one after though
I agree. Thats one for sure. I bet he burned a fat one right before that blow up round, which made it a lot easier to handle. Although I bet it dragged on forever lol

I have a friend that will not play without smoking it up first and sometimes during the round. It really freaks me out when he does it on the course.
Needless to say, we don't invite him to play with us much anymore....

It's simple GG...they think they're invincible, that rules don't apply to them, and they're beyond the law

I don't think this was the case for Matt Every. I don't think he thought that deeply about it... he just wanted a touch of the roach clip.

"We have chippies, We have chippies, we got lots of stuff to eat!"

If I blaze up and get caught I lose my job so I don't see why pro golfers should be treated any differently. We can argue that it should be legalized but it's not, until it is the law has to be upheld. The pros know that they are in the spotlight, why they continue to choose to put themselves in the wrong places is beyond me. I bet theres not a single person here that wouldn't love to have the chances that Every has and would cherish it. Instead he chose to act like a college kid and put his career and priviledge in jeopardy.

Ya but does the same go for michael phelps then? I mean theres no denying there was use/

This picture makes me wonder about others on the tour.
Spoiler
T+Pebble+Beach+National+Pro+Round+One+dYdJArw-2z9m.jpg

Ya but does the same go for michael phelps then? I mean theres no denying there was use/

It goes for everybody, it's an illegal action.

It goes for everybody, it's an illegal action.

So is driving without my seatbelt (and arguable greater consequences for no seatbelt).

Michael Phelps was not arrested! I agree with Degoins, it is an illegal action.

So is driving without my seatbelt (and arguable greater consequences for no seatbelt).

Yes, but comparing traffic situations to that of illegal substances is frankly absurd. Speeding is illegal, should it be the same?

Whether it should be illegal is not hte question in this matter. It is a crime and he knew it was a crime.

Could he have been arrested? I mean in a murder trial a picture as evidence would definitely hold up. and I know this isnt murder, and yadda yadda yadda, but still
Michael Phelps was not arrested! I agree with Degoins, it is an illegal action.

Could he have been arrested? I mean in a murder trial a picture as evidence would definitely hold up. and I know this isnt murder, and yadda yadda yadda, but still

It doesnt matter if he could have been or not. He was not arrested. The two are completely unrelated. One man was caught and arrested and one admitted using it.

Oh so the act doesnt matter, its whether the cops catch you, or the media catches you is what the real problem?

Back