I have a pair of cold-weather gloves that I've worn on occasion. They aren't bad, but it can feel a little "off". Other than looking at little "weird", if two gloves works for you....more power to ya.

I have a pair of cold-weather gloves that I've worn on occasion. They aren't bad, but it can feel a little "off". Other than looking at little "weird", if two gloves works for you....more power to ya.

I don't know if it will work for me, I may give it a shot though.

Just noticed you're from Nebraska....that's where I grew up and learned this GREAT game. I miss living there a lot....but I love Florida....at least I still have family that draws me back to visit.

As far as 2 gloves, I should clarify, I've worn the cold weather gloves during the winter occasionally. Normally I just use 1 glove. I would think that a normal golf glove would feel less odd if you were wearing them on both hands, just because the leather is typically thinner. If you don't want to use or feel uncomfortable wearing 2 gloves, you might try some drying powder or carry a towel to the tee box and make sure you dry your hands and your grip before addressing the ball.

man its hotter than two hells down here right now, i have like four or five gloves i switch out per round, i dont think i could afford to wear two at a time.

i was at the range today for an hour and my glove was useless after about twenty minutes of it, turns out i get in my car and the temperature gauge says HI thats it no temp just HI

lol um, no

I was watching the Golf Channel last night and noticed someone wearing two gloves as he blew a putt 5 feet fast the hole. Forget who it was.

I was watching the Golf Channel last night and noticed someone wearing two gloves as he blew a putt 5 feet fast the hole. Forget who it was.

that's tommy "two gloves" gainey. i met him at the verizon last year. he's super cool. i'm not the biggest fan of the 2 glove look though.

that's tommy "two gloves" gainey. i met him at the verizon last year. he's super cool. i'm not the biggest fan of the 2 glove look though.

Tommy two gloves!! haha yeah that was him

Tommy two gloves!! haha yeah that was him

i have his autograph on one of his gloves, i think it was the glove from his left hand. i think that wearing two gloves would be a pain in the arse, taking them on and off.

i have his autograph on one of his gloves, i think it was the glove from his left hand. i think that wearing two gloves would be a pain in the arse, taking them on and off.

I dont think he ever takes them off though. When I was him last night he was putting with both gloves on. I couldnt do that.

I dont think he ever takes them off though. When I was him last night he was putting with both gloves on. I couldnt do that.

he takes them off sometimes, i've seen him, looks like a pain.

a lot of older dudes i randomly play with at the muni putt with a glove on, i don't get that either. hell, maybe i should, they're better putters than me.

If your hands get sweaty, just take a small towel with you and get it wet with cold water. Before you hit, wipe your hands with the cold towel. It will cool off your hands and they won't sweat for a few minutes so you can hit the shot with dry hands. As the round goes along keep refreshing the towel at the water jug or even better, dip it in the ice water when the beverage cart comes by if you have one.

Also, take your glove off between shots, it will last much longer because it won't get wet. Plus it will give your hands a chance to breathe. (You do realize that when you put a glove(s) on, it will do nothing more than make your hands warmer, and sweat more?) If you can, use two or three gloves at a time and rotate them so they can dry.

I feel self conscious when I use a second glove since I'm not much of a player and it causes people to look. But I really like it because I am too active with my right hand (please, no jokes), and the glove allows me to hold the club in a much more relaxed grip.

I have rheumatoid arthritis, and while I normally just use a regular old Bionic on my left hand, I noticed that Bionic produces a RH/LH set made specifically for people with arthritis. I'm thinking about giving the set a try. Regardless of my condition, though, I don't give a flying rat's a** how strange anything looks. If it works for me, then I'm using it. :)

Kim

2 gloves

2 gloves

Does anyone wear 2 gloves instead of one? If you do how do you like it compared to wearing 1?
I am thinking about trying it as I am starting to get blisters on my non glove hand.
I used to wear 2 batting gloves for baseball and it made a difference. Just wondering if it would help with golf.

I've worn 2 gloves since I was getting blisters at one point but I haven't been using them since I've been golfing more and haven't had any problems recently.

To be honest I find that I do golf a bit better wit only one glove and with 2 gloves it takes a lot of time to take off to putt which gets annoying

I have tried it during colder months and didn't like it...I lost alot of feel. Its just my opinion but if you are getting blisters on your non- gloved hand then you may have some issues with grip pressure.

I use 2 gloves quite a bit. When it rains, also winter gloves when it is really cold. I also use rain gloves in the middle of the summer, and in Florida, as I find I get much better grip that way.

thought about it in feb. when i was trying to play in 40* weather, but didn't get the chance to try it out.

This is my 1st year trying out 2 gloves, after a couple rounds I will let you know what I think of it.

Always two gloves for me but then I don't take them off for putting or chipping like a lot of people. Having even one glove for me, means that "feel" that people talk about is already compromised so I didn't see the harm in trying out two. Works perfectly fine but I do get a lot of looks/comments for it.

I have tried it during colder months and didn't like it...I lost alot of feel. Its just my opinion but if you are getting blisters on your non- gloved hand then you may have some issues with grip pressure.

Eh? Grip pressure has nothing to do with getting a blister where one's fingers interlock. Rather then build up the callouse I use two gloves.

I had two gloves on today... I've been having an OCD type of problem with my un-gloved left hand. When my hand feels dirty I feel it and I can't make that feeling go away it's so distracting then when I address the ball my left thumb feels weird/uncomfortable and I can't grip the club properly so I either need to wash my hands constantly (not practical) or wear two gloves. I'm happy to report that two gloves solved my problem.

Anyone else ever have a similar problem?

Wearing two gloves?

Wearing two gloves?

Ive been interested in this for awhile. My right hand gets torn up and have been considering a 2nd glove for some time now.

Back