Biggsy, I am really starting to wonder about you my friend, but "snot rockets" had me cracking up. GG, great post on the family guy link, that show is awesome and I am glad to see you are a fan. Now for the thread I have been know to go "mining" once or twice and now whenever I do I will think of all of you!! :D

I was just scratching it! There was no pick! NO PICK!!!

Picking one's nose is the most common past time while driving...

My wife hates it when she catches me using the bottom of the seat! HATES IT! Sometimes I pretend to do it while I know she's watching just to get her all wound up... :laughing:

I prefer the finger drying method, you know where you stick your hand out the window and roll it around till it falls off.

Yeah I don't think it's so much an URGE to pick your nose but more like a necessity. Sometimes you just got a boogey that must be picked out of there dammit!!!

I don't think I have laughed so hard at a thread in a long time.

GG that Family Guy clip is priceless!

For the sake of keeping it golf-related...anyone ever try or hear of anyone ever trying to put snot (or any other foreign substance) on a golf ball to "enhance its performance"?

Couldn't find the original 'Major League' clip, so this will have to do...[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EgLIkJa7SMY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EgLIkJa7SMY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

biggsy I am shocked that you put this up! :act-up: but of course we all pick! and those who say no, your lieing to yourself and us! :D

biggsy I am shocked that you put this up! :act-up: but of course we all pick! and those who say no, your lieing to yourself and us! :D

sunday you're a butt picker(as in walk around pulling your boxers out of your butt all day). dont deny it lol

I don't pick. I shave the inside of my nose so nothing gets stuck. Would be nose debris goes in and through and is later coughed from the lungs.

Very efficient.

Kevin

Nose picking, why I'm doing it right now!:D

You can pick your nose. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Yes i pick. Why do you think we were given finger nails???? LOL.
@ sacul: Im glad to see that im not the only one that knows what the underside of a drivers seat is for.

i just picked mine, got a sweet birthday present too!!

My favorite ones are the big ones that look like they could sink the Titanic but once you dislodge that sucker you can breath so much better! Ahhhhhhhh

I seem to do most of my nose picking while im driving. It makes it easier to flick out the window and it makes the time go by so much quicker.

I have been known to mine a nugget or two...

amen to that!

My favorite ones are the big ones that look like they could sink the Titanic but once you dislodge that sucker you can breath so much better! Ahhhhhhhh

You guys are gross! :dohanim: :D

Back