John Deere Classic - SPOILERS

Stricker at -8 through 13 holes. Is actually on pace with Goydos right now. Crazy.

Would be amazing if Strick posted a 59 too!

Not too mention based on the afternoon play, looks like the cut line tomorrow will be at least -2. Go Strick!

He looks like Corky from Life Goes On in that pic

Wow! Never seen a TM hat look so bad! Congrats on the 59 Paul Goydos.

Oh MAN. Stricker Missed his eagle for 59 by only a foot!!!! A 59 and a 60 in the same round. Thats pretty nuts.

that is! great round Strick!

If I had been at my new home in Rock Island I would have been there to see this in person, I'm so bummed right now at least I got to see it on TV. Congrats Paul, been cheering for him since reading of his troubles in his marriage years ago, he deserves this after missing out on some of his best years on tour dealing with family issues.

I still put my dough on Stricker winning the whole thing.

great displays of golf yesterday. i am a big goydos fan, the guy's just real, i like that.

stricker's outfit was ghastly! who would of thought he'd wear a pink shirt with khaki pants. c'mon steve, don't be so predictable and boring. oh, but you can play some good golf!

Both Stricker and Goydos seem like really great guys. Would be nice for either of them to win after the display they put on yesterday.

I'm telling ya, this is the fastest way to ruin a golf outfit. see: Briny Baird

great displays of golf yesterday. i am a big goydos fan, the guy's just real, i like that.

stricker's outfit was ghastly! who would of thought he'd wear a pink shirt with khaki pants. c'mon steve, don't be so predictable and boring. oh, but you can play some good golf!

Both Stricker and Goydos seem like really great guys. Would be nice for either of them to win after the display they put on yesterday.

I agree completely, it's great to see the nice guys doing well.

Would be a nice duo for the ryder cup!!!

Bet the cut line is -3 at least.

Stricker just bogeyed the 14th, now -12 for T1

Strick just put one 5' from hole on Par 3 and sank it. Now -14. Anyone know if they are still playing L,C,P?

Not sure Mary, but it has been dry since Wednesday night. It's an absolutely beautiful day here. High in the mid 80's and very little humidity. Great day for golf.

Strick just put one 5' from hole on Par 3 and sank it. Now -14. Anyone know if they are still playing L,C,P?

I think this is going to be an exciting tournament to watch. It's also nice to see Stricker doing so well he has struggled a bit this year.

I think this is going to be an exciting tournament to watch. It's also nice to see Stricker doing so well he has struggled a bit this year.

Yup! I'm so glad I'm recording it for consumption later tonight but I got shot tracker open on my work computer (window for ST bigger than my window for AutoCAD) and the leaderboard up on the iphone (not a golf junkie at all here).

I'm thinking you better make sure you come home @ -4 today just to have some breathing room. -2 is already 68 on the LB. Meaning about 1/3 of the guys @ -1, who are scheduled to be on the charter better get their butts moving today or they may be heading to Scotland a few days early or hanging around the practice range/putting green working on things for two extra days.

Cut just went to -3!! And Stricker has cooled a bit, only pared his last two holes after going on birdie fest. Still -15

Goydos has it to -17 and back in front. Cut is -3 and there a bunch of folks still out on the course going low. So, may even go a bit lower (yikes!). Anyone know when the last time the cut was this low?

let me pose a question: obviously, the course isn't playing all that difficult and guys are going low! do you think that this is a good way to tune up before the british? i'm not so sure it would be for one's game, but for their mentality and being able to see some putts drop it has to be huge. i don't know, just thinking out loud.

Back