Official NBA Thread

Miami

I'm now getting real excited about the NBA next season. I'm not a Kobe or Lakers fan and would like to see them go down to the Dream Team. Word is CP3 may join them when his contract runs out. It will be interesting to see how much money they each sign for.

Unless he would want to sign for the league exemption of 5 million, not sure that could happen.

If he goes to Miami, I'll be in line for tickets for Heat/Magic. Barring injury, that will be one intense rivalry. Just looking at things, the southeast is looking tough even without LeBron. Between the Heat and Magic, the Wizards getting better by the minute, the Hawks hanging tough and Charlotte in a holding pattern it's going to be a tough division. There were also rumors about CP3 being traded to the Magic which would certainly elevate things but I really don't see NO getting rid of the face of their franchise.

By the way, for my prediction, I stay he stays put. I just cannot fathom a guy going on TV for a full hour and saying "kiss this OH". But he is being guided by "interesting" people. So my gut says he is staying put.

I concur.

I think he's staying put too. This hour thing would be a real kiss off.

I think he's staying put too. This hour thing would be a real kiss off.

A friend at a Cleveland newspaper is saying that his people are leaking that he is going to Miami. But I have a hard time still with the fact that anybody would hold an hour press conference to stick it to a city and area that they grew up in.

In theory it makes sense at least. he wanted Bosh in Cleveland, Bosh goes to Miami, so he says, I cant beat them join them. But I still have a hard time with the fact that anybody would do this.

I wish he'd draw names from a hat. That'd be fun.

Yah, but, who else would also even hold a one hour press conference about where he is going? Who knows what this guy is thinking?

I think he's going to Miami. Doesn't care about the money, just wants the wins.

Although the more espn talks about the trio it's hard to believe he would pass that up.

I too feel that he is unfortunately going to Miami... but honestly, there isn't enough ball to share on a team with Wade and James, they both need it in their hands to be effective. They are both wing players with similar skill sets. Just not a good compliment to eachother in my opinion. And after the 3 of them sign, they still don't have a center or pg or any bench at all... I say it ends tragically 2 years from now as one of James or Wade is traded away..

My heart hopes he stays in Cleveland. Now that their joke of a GM is gone, there's hope of builiding a winner around him. And if he left, he might just kill any remaining true sports fans in that tragically heartbroken town.

As a consolation, it'd be pretty cool if he went to that horrid Knicks team and revitalized basketball in that great city.

If he thinks he's a truly elite player, he should not need Wade to win. He should create his own dynasty and legacy.

drum roll please....

Last edited:
gitter done!

come on already Bron Bron!

1st 10 minutes huh? FREAKING ABSURD.

:angel:

no doubt, lets so how long ESPN can draaaaaaaaaaaag this out

i know, we hear them talking for the past month about where he is going to go then its suppose to be his time to tell us, then we have to listen to them talk some more. just put on bron let him make is choice so we can all watch something else.

sunday i got er fixed, you can take yours off lol

o i see how it is. go back and change your first post and steal my idea. alright you thief hahaha

dont know what ur talking about? I beat you by 4 mins! :D

Enough both of you. Lets keep it on topic please!

How does Jim Gray have a job?

How does Jim Gray have a job?

Wow, get out of my head. I just tweeted that. I know the guy and he is a nice guy, but how is he employed!

So glad we would get an answer within 10 minutes. I feel like suing ESPN for my time back since I am sick to my stomach now.

Back