John Deere Classic - SPOILERS

Wow that is just amazing. I just heard form Taylormade that he is only the 4th player in PGA Tour history to shoot a 59!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy!

ridiculous! congrats to PG!

Holy Cow that is awesome!!

Great job Hawk and congrats to PG!!!!!!

I mean the guy had 8 birdies on the back and 4 on the front. That is just unreal. Way to go PG!

So, does Sunshine have to buy drinks tonight ala a hole in one or is everyone else buying him drinks?

Not to mention the guy made 181.6 feet worth of birdie putts. That has to be an all time record and one of the greatest putting performances of all time.

Hole Yardage Par Distance of putt
2 561 yards 5 5 feet, 9 inches
4 454 yards 4 17 feet, 6 inches
6 367 yards 4 18 feet, 2 inches
7 226 yards 3 12 feet, 4 inches
10 596 yards 5 5 feet, 7 inches
11 432 yards 4 39 feet, 4 inches
12 215 yards 3 19 feet, 7 inches
13 424 yards 4 24 feet, 7 inches
14 361 yards 4 5 feet, 8 inches
16 158 yards 3 13 feet, 9 inches
17 569 yards 5 11 feet
18 476 yards 4 7 feet, 3 inches

Dayum he was rollin the rock today

Does anyone know why Greg Owen was DQ? Assuming signed wrong score.

Just listened to a radio interview with Scott McCarron. He said that he has gained 20 yards by switching to the SuperFast.

Just listened to a radio interview with Scott McCarron. He said that he has gained 20 yards by switching to the SuperFast.

I need to switch probably three times! hehe

DAYUM! What a round! Congrats to PG!

I am still having trouble wrapping my head around a 59 for 18 holes. I have been know to put up a 59 on 9 holes in the past I can't imagine doing that for all 18. I am still floored by PGs amazing performance.

22 putts with his Taylormade Spider putter

Last edited:
What is up with KJ's putting stroke? I thought his putting game was good.

and yet it doesn't show up as a top headline on espn.com
I am still having trouble wrapping my head around a 59 for 18 holes. I have been know to put up a 59 on 9 holes in the past I can't imagine doing that for all 18. I am still floored by PGs amazing performance.

and yet it doesn't show up as a top headline on espn.com
Yeah thats cuz they all have their heads too far up LeBrons @$$ to know what else is going on in the sports world. And really they ony care about the majors they carry.

Strick and B dub are playing good golf today too.

From the web:

c9d7a30fe0a31f6adcdf93b39e1ab69a-getty-.jpg

wow awesome round Goydos!

Back