golf equipment $$$$$

PinHunter

Reaction score
Handicap
so i saw thread abou the prices of new equipment and i got to wondering on prices in the USA

example..

what does a taylor made R9 460 driver cost you from a retail shop? I saw the guy post up a number like $180..

here in canada that dirver is worth $348.99 with the stock shaft...:confused2:

Brand new I believe the R9 retails for $299, but can be found cheaper due to another model coming out.

It would have to hit the ball for me if I was paying that much...

Some people think that finding the perfect shaft and head for their game is a near priceless thing. High end shafts are not cheap. Pair this shaft with just about any new head and the cost is going to be high. Heck my setup at driver right now is more than this technically or right around the same price.

Some people think that finding the perfect shaft and head for their game is a near priceless thing. High end shafts are not cheap. Pair this shaft with just about any new head and the cost is going to be high. Heck my setup at driver right now is more than this technically or right around the same price.

I understand that, and I wouldn't mind having one, Its just that unless I make an obscenely large amount of money when I begin practicing law, I couldn't justify the price. Look at it this way, new driver? Or new irons and a putter?

Back