The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know bats are like flying rats lol but they eat nasty bugs like skeeters!! I turned on the back light the other night and a bat was out there flying around. As long as they stay out there and eat bugs Im good. Its the turkey buzzards that look like they want to eat our Jack Russel that bother me.

lol I know but you have an arsenal of various golf clubs in the THP compound to take out any animal in FL.....

A couple of things. First off, it was not a bat, she wouldnt even look at it. Second of all, a screen enclosure is great, but for the size of our backyard to cover the entire area is a ridiculous amount of money. Then we would have to redo the entire landscaping because most of the plants would not survive, so that too is thousands of dollars.

Just remember one thing JB, if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy! I see screen enclosures in your future.

So we seriously need to move because we think we just saw a bat on the back patio. A BAT! Are you kidding me? Where do I live this is just plain crazy. It's like nature is trying to get revenge on me because I publicly announced I hate it. I am never leaving the house again!

city slicker!!

haha, this post cracked me up. bats are good for keeping other worse things away. they won't bother you. perhaps we should just get you a bubble to live in, haha.

So we seriously need to move because we think we just saw a bat on the back patio. A BAT! Are you kidding me? Where do I live this is just plain crazy. It's like nature is trying to get revenge on me because I publicly announced I hate it. I am never leaving the house again!

Bats are a good thing. Less bugs! A friend of mine built a bat house and had a bunch shipped in.

EDIT: Entirely way too slow!

I'm waiting for the picture of you in full battle attire with a laundry basket over your head to keep the "bat" out of your hair as you're swatting at the thing with a broom or misc golf club.

I'm waiting for the picture of you in full battle attire with a laundry basket over your head to keep the "bat" out of your hair as you're swatting at the thing with a broom or misc golf club.

Or a broom with a tennis racket and a flashlight duct taped to the end of it a la Dan Aykroyd in The Great Outdoors?
- Big bear chase... big bear chase me!

I hate bats...

city slicker!!

haha, this post cracked me up. bats are good for keeping other worse things away. they won't bother you. perhaps we should just get you a bubble to live in, haha.

I am such a city slicker. I think a bubble would be nice it would be nice and clean and bug and critter free.

Bats are a good thing. Less bugs! A friend of mine built a bat house and had a bunch shipped in.

EDIT: Entirely way too slow!

I guess them eating bugs is good but I am still not crazy about them.

Oh you should have seen me the other day at the chipping green. There was a bee following me and I looked like a crazy old lady I was waving my golf club in the air screaming at the bee. Thank goodness there wasn't anyone around to witness the madness.

Oh you should have seen me the other day at the chipping green. There was a bee following me and I looked like a crazy old lady I was waving my golf club in the air screaming at the bee. Thank goodness there wasn't anyone around to witness the madness.

you an me both... i hate bugs

I'd much rather live with bats than bugs though. Especially spiders!!!!!!!!!!

i am allergic to anything biting and stinging... mosquito bites turn into some mutant elephant man bumps from an unknown dimension of hell... i have chigger bites from last season that still itch!

i am allergic to anything biting and stinging... mosquito bites turn into some mutant elephant man bumps from an unknown dimension of hell... i have chigger bites from last season that still itch!

Me too! IF it bites or stings it will find me and I will have some ridiculous swollen bump on me in minutes. And then it itches like crazy so I scratch it until it bleeds and then it's just a whole other mess. This bubble idea is starting to sound better and better.

Me too! IF it bites or stings it will find me and I will have some ridiculous swollen bump on me in minutes. And then it itches like crazy so I scratch it until it bleeds and then it's just a whole other mess. This bubble idea is starting to sound better and better.
and absolutely nothing soothes the itching... aaarrrrhh

sounds like you both need your own personal bubble to walk around outside in hahaha

i couldnt concentrate with bubble wrap all over me... id be too busy popping them

Are you two brothers? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back