What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
very cool jamn, hope SMG doesnt see this, he might offer you a mint for it!

Jman said:
Well...something kinda cool...I think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Its a SeeMore putter display. I collect SeeMore headcover's and putters (Thanks THP lol, although I have sold 3 to fund my Lajosi....I'm sure they'll add up again in time).

What do you guys think, I couldn't say no. Looks neat, likely out of a golf shop?

Hooooooly crap. The SeeMore stand jsut came in the door and I will safely say SMG and any other SeeMore fan will/would/should want it. So, so, cool and simple. Seriously!!!

I promise pics of the SuperTri w/ Harrison Eclipse, the SeeMore stand, and my new (to me) polarized Oakley Spike's tonight!

Oh yeah...and I also bought a tall rubber tee to use with my driver at the range...a big whopping $1 :D

The wedge transformation continues and is nearly complete now. Today I picked up a new CG15 56 degree black pearl wedge, the thing is gorgeous!! Gap wedge is all that remains to be swapped out, soon baby, soon!!

The wedge transformation continues and is nearly complete now. Today I picked up a new CG15 56 degree black pearl wedge, the thing is gorgeous!! Gap wedge is all that remains to be swapped out, soon baby, soon!!

nice!! are you wanting to swap out the 52 & 60 as well P4B?

I didn't really buy this but....

Been thinking about a new wedge, since I don't have a 60 degree in my bag. The father-in-law said he had one in the shed, so I went to have a look. 30 mins later I'm on the practice area, and 30 mins after that the slightly battered Snake Eyes Forged 60 degree is in my bag. Might be a good find for free, this thing spins some!

Karma struck.

In a cruel twist of fate, I lined up to take a full swing with this at the 4th, and through impact, the shaft snapped, whipped round and hit me on the back of the head. That's what I get!

I've got the Samsonite trunk organizer Mary, it's a life saver! Good pick up, I think your daisy dukes and beer hat will fit just nicely

But it just looks like you got a suit case back there. Is it better because its called a Golf Trunk Organizer?

Not sure but it works for me. Because it's in my trunk, functionality trumps aesthetics in this case. haha

But it just looks like you got a suit case back there. Is it better because its called a Golf Trunk Organizer?

I've got the Samsonite trunk organizer Mary, it's a life saver! Good pick up, I think your daisy dukes and beer hat will fit just nicely

So you like yours? I just ordered one sight unseen.

love it. holds 3 pairs of shoes easily which was the big selling point for me.
So you like yours? I just ordered one sight unseen.

ordered my summer issue of THP the Magazine

love it. holds 3 pairs of shoes easily which was the big selling point for me.

Fantastic. The MAJOR reason that I bought one was because I now (for the first time in my golfing career) have more than one pair of golf shoes. They were always stored in my car but with 2 pairs floating around it got a little annoying.

2 dozen taylor made burner TP balls as i seen to have an uncanny knack of losing them just now....
200 mid size wooden tees.

Sold my 3 & 5 Adams Idea A4OS hybrids on Ebay and replaced them with a 2007 Callaway 7 wood (Global Golf via Ebay $45) and a 2009 W/S Fybrid 27 degree (Budgetgolf.com $40 after 10% sale). Got my 7 wood in today and fell in love with it! I just couldn't hit the Adams hybrids well at all although I absolutely love my Adams Insight 3 & 5 woods. I'm counting on everyone's review of the Fybrids..it should be here tomorrow.

Sold my 3 & 5 Adams Idea A4OS hybrids on Ebay and replaced them with a 2007 Callaway 7 wood (Global Golf via Ebay $45) and a 2009 W/S Fybrid 27 degree (Budgetgolf.com $40 after 10% sale). Got my 7 wood in today and fell in love with it! I just couldn't hit the Adams hybrids well at all although I absolutely love my Adams Insight 3 & 5 woods. I'm counting on everyone's review of the Fybrids..it should be here tomorrow.

i think you will love the fybrid

picked up some spikes and tees on the way home from the course. took my 21* FYbrid out for the first time today. intial shot blah. next three times I used it felt very sweeeet!

I found a 2 Nike polos, an Adidas polo, an odd brand polo and a couple off brand pairs of shorts that were to my liking. It didn't hurt that they were all less than a third of the retail price.

bought a dual temp milwauke heat gun and a cheap $12 torch(for irons)
i forgot to pick up some epoxy tho so i guess its another trip to the store soon...
now all i need is some crappy clubs to take apart and put back together... any volunteers?

I bought some wilson Di9 steel irons and a Wilson FYbrid 3W 18'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back