Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

The three liner looks sharp with the black shaft.

yup 3 liner is the consumer version, one liner is the tour version which also has the white grip and couple have black shafts. no black shaft or white grip for consumer version and goodluck finding either right now, but if you do let me know asap! lol

yup 3 liner is the consumer version, one liner is the tour version which also has the white grip and couple have black shafts. no black shaft or white grip for consumer version and goodluck finding either right now, but if you do let me know asap! lol

That is not really the identifier. As shown in the 1st couple of posts, the tour version is done with different weighting as well as red paintfill. They have both sightlines for the tour version.

guess im wrong again haha when you say red paintfill, where exactly is that on the putter of the tour version?

edit: nevermind i see it now..

Here is one example

845641718_FALzG-L-1.jpg

The red makes a big difference as far as it not looking cheap.

Finally got to use my new ghost on the course, and all I can say is....

Spoiler
WOW!!!!!

It was amazing. It saved me probably 5 strokes on 9 holes. It was super easy to line up and the face was much better than I expected. I used the face line and the three lines as alignment, I never even looked at the ball cutout. And the white color is perfect. I'm a believer!!!

God im gonna have to take the plunge i putted with it again at the local shop and god all i can do is drop them. i just gotta check at the store in Myrtle Beach it is usually cheaper than here

God im gonna have to take the plunge i putted with it again at the local shop and god all i can do is drop them. i just gotta check at the store in Myrtle Beach it is usually cheaper than here

Another Ghost user coming soon!! The Ghost club is growing!

just check TM's site and the ghost is available to the lefties......mmmmm!

my only fear is i like the blade and other shapes that i saw and i know they said they might come out with other models if this one sells well

Another Ghost user coming soon!! The Ghost club is growing!

Maybe we should have club cards!!! they could be see thru! or bright white.

I tried several Putters in the past. Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth, Odyssey Black Series i 2 Ball, Never Comprimise x-Ray, Ping Anser, Komperdell Top Spin and a couple more.
For me the Rossa Corza Ghost is the best of all. It feels nice and the allignment makes it pretty easy to aim. First time in my life i feel confident with a putter.

With Paula winning with a Daytona version of the Ghost, speculation is high that TM will add it to their release schedule.

With Paula winning with a Daytona version of the Ghost, speculation is high that TM will add it to their release schedule.

sweet! i wonder if it'll be reasonably priced like the rossa corza?

sweet! i wonder if it'll be reasonably priced like the rossa corza?

I hope so, but I'm sure it'll be put in the KIA MA line with the pricier tag!!! But I hope it comes to retail.

I really like my Corza Ghost... shot my very first birdie (~35') a few weeks ago with it... that was the day I purchased it... LoLz...

congrats TM177!

no doubt sethO, I really like the black Daytona but a ghost daytona sounds very intriuging as well!

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY! :blob:

Back