What are you snacking on?

I am going to see if Publix still has them on sale for buy one get one free because I will be stocking up. The orange creamsicle is awesome so is the cherry one. And their italian ices are delicious too.

I just found out they are based out of Tampa too which is pretty cool.

This is the part where a standalone freezer would be good. Since they're based out of Tampa any way they can sponsor something for the outing? These things are addicting and i'll be hoofing it to Publix tomorrow to raid that section. Banana split was awesome as well.

This is the part where a standalone freezer would be good. Since they're based out of Tampa any way they can sponsor something for the outing? These things are addicting and i'll be hoofing it to Publix tomorrow to raid that section. Banana split was awesome as well.

That would be awesome if they would supply frozen treats but that wouldn't be right to the resort and I am sure they wouldn't do anything. Although, I did send them an email telling them how much I love their product and that I will be chatting about it on my forum.

That would be awesome if they would supply frozen treats but that wouldn't be right to the resort and I am sure they wouldn't do anything. Although, I did send them an email telling them how much I love their product and that I will be chatting about it on my forum.

That's true. We should start planting seeds now so if there's an informal outing around you guys we can get a little buffet sampling of their latest goods. I hope they're not just price gouging it now to market and then raise it to ridiculous levels.

wise white cheese popcorn

Post Raisin Bran. The better one. More fiber.

Sour Patch Watermelon

butter pretzels

oh that's not too bad then. I was thinking of a string cheese / egg beater concept kinda thing.
It's just used with skim milk or 2% milk instead of whole milk it's still very tasty.

Grapes

A Hot Dog with mustard and Ketchup

slim jim... ohhh yeaah!

combos cheddar cheese pretzels

Andy Capp's HOT FRIES!

Neopolitan ice cream sammich

Bagel, cream cheese and lox :)

Trail Mix

Back