It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

My Ashley thinks the same way.....

Nothing can change my attitude about this trip though! It will be EPIC!! I'm so looking forward to meeting and hanging out with everybody!

it's prolly gonna be EPTASTIC!!!

After talking to Uncle Daddy last night I think he is planning on coming. just an FYI

After talking to Uncle Daddy last night I think he is planning on coming. just an FYI

really!!! that's good news, what about you?

I'm all about equal opportunity
haha! you know me too well thanks. the same could be said for you, only if we were looking at the drink menu, haha

Geez just make up your minds already. :D

That sounds promising and I would look forward to more of Uncle Daddy's swing thoughts then.

man i really want to go badly! but i just dont see it working out right now with everything going on. id love to meet all you guys, and i will one of these days! hopefully something changes and i can end up going!

Major news announcement from the little town of "Gray Georgia"! Old Gray played golf today and had some very serious pain in the right side of my right knee. Fell off a few shots that sloped up hill and sideways with somewhat agony. I can not put it off any longer. I have put this surgery off for two years and I have an appointment in the a.m. with Dr Stapleton at an Othropedic clinic in Macon to set a date for the scope. I am hoping no ligament damage just loose chips/fragments that he can clean up and reduce the fluid so I can balance myself again. As most of you know balance is a key ingrediant in a solid golf striking day.

It hurt my feelings so very much,,,, as just the night before,,,,,,, I was offered a free round of golf at Ashville Country club in North Carolina!!!!! I was all stoved up to go until my knee blew out today more than once! I have an appointment at 08:00 a.m. with my surgeon to set up my surgery date. I want to get this fricking knee fixed and healthy before heading to West Palm Beach!!!! I don't expect to be Kelly's caddy. Damn it,,,,,, I want to play that beautiful coase!!!!!!!!!

so does this mean the Tiger finishing somewhere on the front page of the leaderboard so you can bring your snake stuff bet is all for naught? no Outing for Gray? Graype Ape? Gray Ghost?
Major news announcement from the little town of "Gray Georgia"! Old Gray played golf today and had some very serious pain in the right side of my right knee. Fell off a few shots that sloped up hill and sideways with somewhat agony. I can not put it off any longer. I have put this surgery off for two years and I have an appointment in the a.m. with Dr Stapleton at an Othropedic clinic in Macon to set a date for the scope. I am hoping no ligament damage just loose chips/fragments that he can clean up and reduce the fluid so I can balance myself again. As most of you know balance is a key ingrediant in a solid golf striking day.

It hurt my feelings so very much,,,, as just the night before,,,,,,, I was offered a free round of golf at Ashville Country club in North Carolina!!!!! I was all stoved up to go until my knee blew out today more than once! I have an appointment at 08:00 a.m. with my surgeon to set up my surgery date. I want to get this fricking knee fixed and healthy before heading to West Palm Beach!!!! I don't expect to be Kelly's caddy. Damn it,,,,,, I want to play that beautiful coase!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope they can get you in quickly. If you can get that knee taken care of next week, 4-6 weeks would have you recovered by sept 1st. That would give you some time to get your swing back. Hope everything works out for you.

Oh my Gray!! I hope you get all fixed up soon! Keep us updated!!

I am sooooo excited about coming and meeting all you fine folks! I may be on crutches or knowing me, (tough guy) I will be ready to kick old slick legged Calloway and pesky old JB's booty when the dust settles :D.. I have a little knee surgery scheduled to clean out some bone chips etc. so I can be ready to hit that nine iron 250 yards!! :golf2: Well I will be there hell or highwater and I might have to be a caddy if the knee if not fully healed but I promise you, and KellyBo knows,,,,, I will push the recovery to the limits!!!!!!

Well she just got her new Calloway seven wood in the mail,,,, so I have to run up to the golf course for her afternoon round with her new toy!!!!!! I am happy for her, all you nice folks, JB & GG, and our buddy Andy who has helped us all soooooo very much and hopefully he can show up for the outing. I got to meet Andy even if I am on crutches and darn it,,,,, I will carry his bag!!! He is such a real trooper for all of us :eek:)..... You all pray for my quick knee recovery so I can keep up with Biggsy,,,,, :laughing: with my hot snakes!!!! hmmmmm maybe I can keep up with Golfer Gal with my drives you think???? :eek:)

when is the surgery scheduled for?

when is the surgery scheduled for?

I have an appointment at 08:00 a.m.with my surgeon to schedule surgery. I told them please put me at the top of the list as I have a big outing coming up in September!

This old boy will be ready to play! You can take it to the bank,,,,,,, well except I won't bet not bringing my Cobra clubs to the outing :D because by golly I am looking forwarded to playing with some of you newbies I have never played with before.. It's going to be sooooooo much fun there. I promise I will rehab properly, be a good old man, and do the right things to have me in peak shape for the fun :golf2:... I might have to wear a knee brace which could cut my drives down to about half that of Biggsy, but as long as they are straight huh :D I will be ready to rumble :zsimpsons:

OH my! I'm so sorry to hear your knee is being a putz but have fingers crossed that you will at least be on hand in Sept to hang out and maybe hit a few balls!

gray, don't be a p*ssy! it's just a scope to clean out some garbage, you'll be ok man! you're resilient and young enough. i'll always need some one to toss me range balls if needed.

My dad had both of his knees scoped and he was taking his morning walks 2 days later. I don't know if your procedures will be the same thought. I really hope you get to play without pain because I know you won't be able to help yourself when you get to Florida.

[AOGV]
Like a pig in slop, I will be enjoy playing the Champions course and making the snakes bite silky legged Calloway and pesky JB. I might be hobblin on a bad knee like Ol' Tigger, but, just like a lunch with an indian princess, I will play through the pain.
[\AOGV]

My dad had both of his knees scoped and he was taking his morning walks 2 days later. I don't know if your procedures will be the same thought. I really hope you get to play without pain because I know you won't be able to help yourself when you get to Florida.

[AOGV]
Like a pig in slop, I will be enjoy playing the Champions course and making the snakes bite silky legged Calloway and pesky JB. I might be hobblin on a bad knee like Ol' Tigger, but, just like a lunch with an indian princess, I will play through the pain.
[\AOGV]

lmao setho!! that was a good one.

I've got possibly the last photos of Rocco in Callaway gear at a tournament for sale if anyone wants them...hehe

Calloway -- You can bet your sweet puxxy that i will be there and competing with the rest of you studs and studettes! A little knee clean up will not prevent me from playing at my favorite outing!!! You can take that to the bank :eek:)

For those that are coming and have confirmed, how many are completely booked.

Meaning both resort and airfare?

If you have not booked the resort yet, do you have a timeline or ETA? We are trying to organize the play sheets. Thanks.

For those that are coming and have confirmed, how many are completely booked.

Meaning both resort and airfare?

If you have not booked the resort yet, do you have a timeline or ETA? We are trying to organize the play sheets. Thanks.

Have my flights booked, have my emails in to GolferGal and PGA National, working on my transportation(whether I shuttle or rent a car)

Back