Big Thanks to Ken

calebt17

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to take a minute to say thank you to Ken. We have been talking about the Srixon Trispeeds, http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12164-Srixon-rocks/page2

I asked about the similarities between the e6 and the Trispeed. I got some great feedback from a few guys. Then, a few posts later, Ken offers to send me a sleeve. Today, I checked the mailbox and behold, I have two sleeves of Trispeeds to try out.

THP rocks. The members are amazing. I'll be testing them out later this week.

Thanks again.

That's is one selfless act Ken. I hope karma graces you ten fold. What a testament to the quality and heart of the members of this forum.

Caleb, I was at GG yesterday and they still have those trispeeds at 2 for $30 if you're interested.

congrats caleb and good for you ken! you rock!

That's is one selfless act Ken. I hope karma graces you ten fold. What a testament to the quality and heart of the members of this forum.

Caleb, I was at GG yesterday and they still have those trispeeds at 2 for $30 if you're interested.

I know. I'm going to give them a try this week and see if they are a fit. If so, I'll have to take advantage of that deal.

Way to go Ken!

Nicely done Ken.

Way to go Ken. Way to help a brutha out!

You're Welcome, Caleb...enjoy!

Here is a mini review of my experience with the Srixon trispeeds. I compared them to the Z-Star.

The trispeeds off the driver, nice compression and feel. It went a long way. It goes a similar distance to the Z-Star.

Mid-game - The trispeed felt great with the hybrid and irons. It had a high ball flight and nice trajectory.

Around the greens, the trispeeds performed well. I felt on some chips it had a little more roll out then I wanted. Although, there were flop shots with the niblick that it hit and rolled only a few feet.

Putting the ball rolled true, no clicking off the putter. I thought the Z-Star and trispeed matched up pretty close for me. The Z-Star was a touch better around the greens. The yellow was easy to find. There was very little to no sidespin with either one.

The trispeeds are more cost effective and a great ball. It seems my results are similar to the other guys in the forum. They will be finding a home in my bag very soon. I'm becoming a Srixon fan more and more. Thanks again Ken for the sleeves.

Back