G-Label Golf Club Security

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Read something about this and thought it was interesting. Not sure if it is anymore practical than calling the clubhouse but it is a different way to protect clubs and your identity. Since this is a forum about golf I thought I would share.

http://www.g-labelgolf.com/

From the title i was first thinkg "lowjack" for your clubs. (HAHA, that would be cool.) But i can see this if you have a very common model of clubs that could be mistakken for someone elses. But as most of us are very particular about customization (grips shafts) said missing club can be easy to recognize.

Lojack would be a good idea. I am sure some kind of chip can be put inside a shaft and you could access the net to locate you club. It would be funny if it wound up at a neighbors house. My guess is this will be coming in some version in the not too distant future, but at what cost? Would it be cost prohibitive after a couple years the clubs depreciate?

sweet, it's just like a name/address label but with the added hassle of making the person who found it go online....

or am I missing something here

im thinking its more for clubhouses that get clubs turned into them.

Yeah, I was thinking more clubhouses.

Funny how that just came out. Guess TM may be the first company to sell Lo-Jack. I was suprised Justin Rose didnt want to Lo-Jack his Ghost. He has been deadly with that thing.

That is what I like about THP....what we discuss here becomes news everywhere.

I like the concept cause it keeps your info hidden until they go online but if someones gonna keep you stuff they dont care whats on it. sad.

Back