lol great thread man!!

Nice drive. 5i to a plugged sand lie. Blasted out to the left, pitched to 15 ft. Made the bogey save.

No 4
180 par 3
Shortest on the course!

It won't let me upload any more photos!!!

Edit:
IMG_0036.jpg

Last edited:
Long with a 4h, downhill chip scared me and left 45 ft. Rolled it to 6 and made the bogey save.

No. 5
541 par 5
Downhill dogleg left. Very links style hole. Pictures to be uploaded after the round I guess :(

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:
Right on the drive to a bunker, 4h out to 225, 3h over the green, a pansy chip, and two pansy putts (3 total) cards me a seven. I can't hit anything 6 feet or out.

I am still pulling sand out of my teeth from the bunker 2 holes ago. I need to lighten up and not let my round get away from me.

No. 6
390 par 4 with another blind tee shot. Slight dogleg right, anything left is gone.

IMG_0039.jpg

Last edited:
Drive was left and gone. Drop played to a greenside bunker. Ok out, lipped out a bogey save... Left 5 ft. Missed. 7

No. 7
201 par 3 downhill over water to a front pin. Scary hole.

IMG_0040.jpg

Last edited:
awesome thread and really nice images. That course looks amazing!

Topped a 3h into the drink. Drop zone pitch to 15 ft. Hit the long bogey save.

No 8
340 par 4. 90 degree dogleg out at 250. If you are brave you can cut the corner but I don't have it today.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:
Drive longstuff left. Punched to 70. Niblick long but on. 35 ft putt past the hole 20 ft, three putt double. I can not figure out the speeds 17 holes in. Someone wanna fix my putting? Anyone?

No 9
575 par 5
As the crow flies much shorter. Beautiful hole! Dogleg left around a pond.
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Last edited:
Fairway fairway green 35 ft 2 putt to end on par.

My only score card is this thread so I have no clue what I scored. I would guess 96-97. I left a TON of strokes out there and my putting was atrocious. Maybe the Kia Ma is coming back- or maybe I need professional help.

Pictures coming when I get back home. Thanks for hanging out and watching!

It was a fun thread to follow Gus. Good idea!

Pictures are uploaded and added to their rightful spot on the thread.
It is a SUCH a beautiful course and I am really going to miss it. I wish my final round had played out a little better but I guess it was not in the cards.

Well- final card was a 96 (49/47)
42% Fairways, 22% GIR
39 putts (7- three putts) plus 4 lipped out putts. 5 sand shots, 2 penalties

This could have been a VERY good round if I had putted any better at all. I only hit one putt from 6-10 ft all day, missing 6 more. I have always known that I putt much worse when I play as a single, and I can attribute some of those 3 putts to not taking enough time... but still a very disappoint round off of a pretty good ball striking day.

Thanks for reading along! If you guys are ever in the Madison WI area, this is a pretty good track to play on!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I love the one of the approach on No. 8

Fairway fairway green 35 ft 2 putt to end on par.

My only score card is this thread so I have no clue what I scored. I would guess 96-97. I left a TON of strokes out there and my putting was atrocious. Maybe the Kia Ma is coming back- or maybe I need professional help.

Pictures coming when I get back home. Thanks for hanging out and watching!

Dont give up on that sabretooth! Great thread.Got to "play a round" with you while at work.

Great stuff to follow along with Rx. Very nice rolling course. Love the par 3 over the water!! Why was this your last round? moving?

Back