The OEM Kevin Thread

Good times. Good times.

How's that Ghost putter working out for you? I have yet to see one in my area. I want to try before I buy.

Very happy with the Ghost. I think its got some of the best dern feel of any putter while not being too harsh or too soft. They just now appeared in my GG too, took them forever to get them.

been waiting for me eh? Here I am! I can see myself putting rifle 6.0 shafts in my R9's or the Diablo Edge Forged irons. Both would be very sweet.

been waiting for me eh? Here I am! I can see myself putting rifle 6.0 shafts in my R9's or the Diablo Edge Forged irons. Both would be very sweet.

Tell us about the new addition to your bag, the Super Black. How did the testing go? What made you go with the Super Black?

Oh and you will love the rifle shafts! I put 5.0's in my X-24's and I love the feel and distance Im getting.

I have to say that I'm loving dayshift OEM. The world just seems right.

I have to say that I'm loving dayshift OEM. The world just seems right.

Me too! Its like old times haha. Hopefully I can stay longer then this week.

My numbers were simply better with the super black. I was at least 10 yards longer with the Adams than I was with the Cleveland DSG, the A7 and the VR. I just felt right standing over the club. I need some time at the driving range with it to get really comfortable with it. I went into the store thinking that I would get something besides the Adams because of the price, but I changed my mind once I them all for about 20 minutes.

Good stuff man. Im not surprised one bit you left with the Super Black, its a sweet club. I need some more range time with mine too but Im liking it

bridge are you going to order a SuperFast Hybrid from Canada? Do it dude!!

no way man lol i like my 09 hybrids right now and just got them not to long ago. besides i dont want to pay 200 for a hybrid when i only paid 130 for the wood haha

U BUY IT!

Im not buying any clubs from Canada. I dont want them to be all squirrely and funny

lol something like that! Just OEM that thing! See youre doing it all wrong, way too much thinking about it, just gotta get it!

hey i OEM my ghost putter, my xft wedge, my r9 driverand basically the superfast to so ur turn lol

haha not bad. I grabbed the Diablo Edge driver just for the free Kodak camera, put rifle shafts on my X-24's, got the Super Hybrid and I think thats it. But I might be turning over a new OEM leaf and committing to my set up. Dr. Callaway has suggested this to help my game reach a new level of OEM'ness.

haha not bad. I grabbed the Diablo Edge driver just for the free Kodak camera, put rifle shafts on my X-24's, got the Super Hybrid and I think thats it. But I might be turning over a new OEM leaf and committing to my set up. Dr. Callaway has suggested this to help my game reach a new level of OEM'ness.

So what's the over/under on that? 1-2 weeks?

hahaha you have to buy something else new though! might as well try something, and that hybrid is calling your name from Canada! lol

lol Im going to show all of you! Nothing new unless its required. Like balls and gloves! Shirts too. Maybe shoes. No clubs though.

NO CLUBS!! You guys cant make me buy clubs!!

dude that X-24 AW is MONEY!! When thanks and I played Monday, one of the holes was a short par 3, maybe 110 or so, the AW landed about six feet to the left of the hole for my lone bird! I love that club!

well what about another ghost with a black shaft and white grip? ya i bet that gets your attention lol

Yeah that would for sure. I think they should have brought the Ghost out with a black shaft from the very beginning. That would probably have sold twice as many. But thats the same exact putter so that doesnt break the doctors orders.

ya the black shaft looks really good with that white putter head and white grip..
well idk what else you could buy besides a superfast driver lol

eh, strike! Already got one with a project x 5.5 shaft in it. Ive been going back and forth between the SuperTri and the SuperFast lol

Back