Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Ryann flew the 3 wood into the wind about 5 yards past the flag from 197. I guarantee it was a much stronger breeze than it appeared, or message board posters want to believe, based on comments I've read elsewhere. You can see the wind whipping Ryann's hair in one segment. Maiya said there was no way she could get there in two. Last week while winning the Futures Tour event Ryann twice reached the 514 yard par 18th in two on Sunday and putted for eagle, once in regulation then again in the playoff. She hit a 4 iron from 195 in regulation.

Seema apparently sticks around and becomes a central figure, based on a clip at the end of last night's show and a comment from the producer's blog on GolfChannel.com.

I'm surprised so many are rooting for Sarah. I was hoping the ball would ricochet off the frame of the glass break challenge and hit Sarah smack in the forehead, removing her from the show. That may sound harsh, but if so it would jive with Sarah's low class digs from the bench and elsewhere. Carling is bubbly but virtually everything is positive. Her outlook is certainly upbeat and supportive. I've seen that on videos she has done for GolfChannel.com, more than a year before Big Break. Meanwhile, Sarah has already made needless mean spirited comments toward Kelly and Carling. Kelly was defensive about being the oldest one there. So Sarah responds from the other end of the bench, injecting an "old" ladies wisecrack after Kelly is obviously embarrassed after the 207 yard drive. Sarah told the other girls that Kelly expected to be fanned, a day after saving her. "Fanning" is an offbeat term in itself, no doubt in jest, yet Sarah uses it against Kelly to build animosity and distrust toward her amongst the group. Then Sarah uses the low blood sugar line toward Carling, a diabetic for almost 20 years. Sorry, but anyone with a hint of class would realize you don't go that route, particularly since it was obvious Carling was having a tough day. My mom was a diabetic and it contributed to her death. Same with my uncle, who had a lower leg amputated not long before he died. I would have thumped anyone who made that remark, or similar.

Or Colt forty- fies

Seema apparently sticks around and becomes a central figure, based on a clip at the end of last night's show and a comment from the producer's blog on GolfChannel.com.
I couldn't believe they showed that!
Spoiler
Unless they were just trying to mislead the viewers, it looks as if Seema wins immunity and has trouble deciding who to save...

I'm always curious as to what to believe off of those teasers, you just never know!

I like how they had the Jaws reference and some of them didn't get it.

I just want to be on team blondies.. any way we can arrange that?

I just want to be on team blondies.. any way we can arrange that?

I'm sure that can be arranged, just dye the hair if it isn't already blonde!

I'm sure that can be arranged, just dye the hair if it isn't already blonde!

If that means I get to play golf with those 3 ladies, I'd be more than willing!

I cant take the go big or go home either! So lame....

Especially when there have clearly ben times where that strategy was just foolish.

ionno... it was the only thing i could think of that sorta rhymed with seema... hahaha

You had me a little excited there. I was going to bust out my Cavaricci's and bolo tie outfit for a second and relive the 80's.

Then Sarah uses the low blood sugar line toward Carling, a diabetic for almost 20 years. Sorry, but anyone with a hint of class would realize you don't go that route, particularly since it was obvious Carling was having a tough day. My mom was a diabetic and it contributed to her death. Same with my uncle, who had a lower leg amputated not long before he died. I would have thumped anyone who made that remark, or similar.

I must've missed that. I'm now rooting against Sarah. Go Carling - we diabetics need to stick together!

You had me a little excited there. I was going to bust out my Cavaricci's and bolo tie outfit for a second and relive the 80's.

zima was an 80's beverage?

Big Break Sandals Resorts: Elena's Redemption Shot
Watch as Elena, the first player eliminated from Big Break Sandals Resorts, tries to prove to the world that she can make the shot that led to her elimination.

Big Break Sandals Resorts: Kelly's Redemption Shot
Kelly Sheehan, the second player eliminated from Big Break Sandals Resorts, shows us what went wrong with the shot that led to her elimination, as well as what to do in order to make that shot.

Big Break Sandals Resorts: Maiya's Redemption Shot
Maiya Tanaka, the third player eliminated from Big Break Sandals Resorts, addresses nerves when facing a shot with distractions and proves that she can make the chip shot onto the green over a wall.

[video=youtube;arY-wmOC3uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arY-wmOC3uM[/video]

Here's a blog by GolfGal, a forum member. She doesn't come around much anymore but has some good reports on the show: http://www.golfgal-blog.com/.

if she hits it 265 everytime then we are all pretty much toast lol

That elimination hole was a 426 yard par four, her second shot was 197.

if she hits it 265 everytime then we are all pretty much toast lol
That elimination hole was a 426 yard par four, her second shot was 197.

But into the wind. And she never said she hits it 265 every time! She just did it in the long drive contest.

Back