The OEM Kevin Thread

I saw Deliverance. It's one of the reasons I want to stay on an interstate and just pass through.

Its not as bad as the movie portrays
Spoiler
we have all of our teeth

Is it not 100* like it is here??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it all man

One-T, just copy the last post you made in the SHot of the Day thread. I think it's as close as you are going to get since I don't think videos in Photobucket are compatible with the video tags here.

One-T, just copy the last post you made in the SHot of the Day thread. I think it's as close as you are going to get since I don't think videos in Photobucket are compatible with the video tags here.

That would explain it....Thanks Smalls

i bet old clam fist might even be able to bring you some porch beef if you're lucky!

I reckon y'all didn't read the official porchmeat thread. I've done exhausted my supply.

I would love to make it over to Asheville, but a cousin of mine is getting married. The family members are starting to show up already. That's one of the draw backs of living in the tourist Mecca of Gatlinburg. Everyone wants to visit.

works for vids too. Click the pic ^^^^^

I reckon y'all didn't read the official porchmeat thread. I've done exhausted my supply.

I would love to make it over to Asheville, but a cousin of mine is getting married. The family members are starting to show up already. That's one of the draw backs of living in the tourist Mecca of Gatlinburg. Everyone wants to visit.

bummer about family coming into town, bigger bummer about the porch meat supply! maybe next time clam

finally saw the video, lma rodney!! that just cost him about 5 strokes.

finally saw the video, lma rodney!! that just cost him about 5 strokes.

No dudler, his ball landed there, it hit a tree and landed there. It was hilarious. I was laughing so hard, so when his ball fell into the water it just was the icing on the cake

bummer about family coming into town, bigger bummer about the porch meat supply! maybe next time clam
Shouldnt be too bad. My cousin is getting hitched to a NFL offensive coordinator. I am taking him and some of his buds golfing. If there famous Iwill post picks. I hate missing the chance to meet OEM and tc

I'm still waiting for a picture of these empty cans! Let's see what this looks like!

Shouldnt be too bad. My cousin is getting hitched to a NFL offensive coordinator. I am taking him and some of his buds golfing. If there famous Iwill post picks. I hate missing the chance to meet OEM and tc

the good thing about a THP outing is that there's always another one! i hope he's famous too and ol' clam can show him how we roll in the smoky mtns.

I'm still waiting for a picture of these empty cans! Let's see what this looks like!

An empty tin ain't something you leave setting around. There ain't much worse than the smell of rancid porch meat.

An empty tin ain't something you leave setting around. There ain't much worse than the smell of rancid porch meat.

lmao clam, you've got these guys in a tizzy about the porch meat!

Shoulda took a picture before you opened it so everyone can see what this is. A search turns up nothing other than some stuff on the Urban Dictionary! And that's just wrong! lol

lmao clam, you've got these guys in a tizzy about the porch meat!

All I see is clam, tizzy and porch meat in one sentence. Just sayin

All I see is clam, tizzy and porch meat in one sentence. Just sayin

Good times. Good times.

How's that Ghost putter working out for you? I have yet to see one in my area. I want to try before I buy.

Back