The OEM Kevin Thread

I think youd love the Adams and be in man love with it.

Yeah no bueno. Funny, I hit it just exactly the same way I did down in FL at the outing, terrible. Not sure what it is about that driver that I cant hit it. And I was hitting it fine in the sim at GG. Glad I took it to the range and even more glad I put it back in the car lol. So it looks like Im back to the SuperTri and the SuperFast. Ive both of them really really well so I just need to fix my driver swing.

I wanted to like that driver so bad because I love the look of it, but man it is a super hook machine for me for some reason.

I wanted to like that driver so bad because I love the look of it, but man it is a super hook machine for me for some reason.

Yeah me too. This was the second time I tried to love it but no te amo. I had trouble getting it in the air and when I did, I hooked it too. Id love to see something in between this and the Diablo Edge.

Yeah me too. This was the second time I tried to love it but no te amo. I had trouble getting it in the air and when I did, I hooked it too. Id love to see something in between this and the Diablo Edge.

umm, try the ft tour dude, i'm telling you. seems to me that your misses are going to your left, perhaps having something with a slightly open face might be the ticket. plus, it's a bomber!!

something tell me you will find it and then OEM it man....

TC is saying its the FT-IQ so maybe I'll give that one a go. I might just go back and have a driver fight between the SuperFast and the SuperTri and see who wins and then...stick with it. LOL

TC is saying its the FT-IQ so maybe I'll give that one a go. I might just go back and have a driver fight between the SuperFast and the SuperTri and see who wins and then...stick with it. LOL

nope, i think you should demo the ft tour! you'll like it.

nope, i think you should demo the ft tour! you'll like it.

Ft tour, my bad the FT-IQ is completely different animal. And TC your just a manimal all together.

So Im at work right now with the normal people. Thats right they had me come in this week during the day to cover. Next week back on nights, talk about messin with my head and schedule, wtf.

FIFY lol
TC is saying its the FT-IQ so maybe I'll give that one a go. I might just go back and have a driver fight between the SuperFast and the SuperTri and see who wins and then...stick with it. ....for now LOL

Ft tour, my bad the FT-IQ is completely different animal. And TC your just a manimal all together.

So Im at work right now with the normal people. Thats right they had me come in this week during the day to cover. Next week back on nights, talk about messin with my head and schedule, wtf.

That sucks! But at least it breaks up your weeks a bit!

That sucks! But at least it breaks up your weeks a bit!

Yeah and another three day weekend this coming weekend too. And not back in till Tuesday night.

Dude nice round, I saw that, what was it, a 37 on the back. Nice!!

OEM, watching your drives yesterday I thought your line was ok but your heighth was high. aside from a ball change, maybe try to close the super-tri face and deloft it a little?

Yeah and another three day weekend this coming weekend too. And not back in till Tuesday night.

Dude nice round, I saw that, what was it, a 37 on the back. Nice!!

Sweet, I love some 3 say weekends! Got 2 rounds in on this one. I put it down wrong, it was a 36 on the back...thanks buddy. I took my glove off after the front 9 and have been scoring well since. I shot a 77 the next day. Thats just not like me...hahahaha.

OEM, watching your drives yesterday I thought your line was ok but your heighth was high. aside from a ball change, maybe try to close the super-tri face and deloft it a little?

Yeah the SuperTri is probably the driver I should be taking out. Ive got the face closed on notch or whatever, so that should be good.

Sweet, I love some 3 say weekends! Got 2 rounds in on this one. I put it down wrong, it was a 36 on the back...thanks buddy. I took my glove off after the front 9 and have been scoring well since. I shot a 77 the next day. Thats just not like me...hahahaha.

lol thats some nice rounds! Ive been going the wrong direction, pretty soon Im going back to the trying to break 100 thread at this pace.

Yeah I think sometimes its not good having choices, makes me lazy with correcting my swing by just changing drivers.

Yeah the SuperTri is probably the driver I should be taking out. Ive got the face closed on notch or whatever, so that should be good.

I just like how you have the choice! but then again, I guess it could hurt sometimes.

lol thats some nice rounds! Ive been going the wrong direction, pretty soon Im going back to the trying to break 100 thread at this pace.

hahaha, Nah, its just GOLF! from reading this I think you need to pick your weapons, and commit to them for a bit. I am having putter issues right now. Just ordered a new one, an Odyssey heal shafted.

funny you say this....when OEM opened his trunk yesterday, it looked like a mini-THP Outing. so many choices

hahaha, Nah, its just GOLF! from reading this I think you need to pick your weapons, and commit to them for a bit. I am having putter issues right now. Just ordered a new one, an Odyssey heal shafted.

I just like how you have the choice! but then again, I guess it could hurt sometimes.

funny you say this....when OEM opened his trunk yesterday, it looked like a mini-THP Outing. so many choices

lmao, we both laughed and said Look a THP Demo days broke out in my trunk!

oem, i have to agree with the little brother here. i think it might be best for your game if you just committed to a month of playing with one setup in the bag. that's just my opinion though, and i know you are a man of the people, so do what you must!

i think your game seems to suffer a bit b/c you have commitment issues....lol

How did you hold back? I wanna hit this....and that...ooohh and this

lmao, we both laughed and said Look a THP Demo days broke out in my trunk!

hahahaha, you could hold your own demo days and charge people a per club price, that will help you buy more stuff

oem, i have to agree with the little brother here. i think it might be best for your game if you just committed to a month of playing with one setup in the bag. that's just my opinion though, and i know you are a man of the people, so do what you must!

The last sentence reads like a he should be lying on a couch, you sitting in a chair with a pen and notepad...

Youre asking OEM to stop OEM'ing? lol I know what your saying and Im starting to agree.

Youre asking OEM to stop OEM'ing? lol I know what your saying and Im starting to agree.

You can still OEM, just commit for a bit! :)

How did you hold back? I wanna hit this....and that...ooohh and this

Because even though I played poorly yesterday, I'm happy with most of my clubs and how they work for me. However, Wedges and irons are on my list of things to check out at the next outing as they're next to potentially be replaced. Wedges first, though.

Commit. This is new territory for me. Although I am very happy with the X-24's and the shafts, I feel Im committed to them.

For what it is worth I agree with "Dr. Calloway". Stick with a set-up for a while then yo know where your weaknesses are and then you can make changes to fix them. One or two bad rounds with a driver does not mean it is a bad driver for you.

Back