Who's your Least Favorite Golfer and Why?

right now I dont really care for my foursome in the US Open contest!

Lol yeah unless Tiger has a big Sunday finish my foursome will be on my list!!

i just straight dont like Furyk his swing irks the heck out of me and im not a big fan of Tim Clark reminds me too much of a bird, a mean looking bird

I don't like Furyk for a bit of a different reason. I cannot stand slow play and he is a nightmare to watch. His putting routine should be disallowed. People on TV watching him will think that is acceptable. He takes about 3 minutes to finally stroke the putt.

I don't like Furyk for a bit of a different reason. I cannot stand slow play and he is a nightmare to watch. His putting routine should be disallowed. People on TV watching him will think that is acceptable. He takes about 3 minutes to finally stroke the putt.

I agree that slower golfers are on my least favorite list. And there are quite a few of top golfers that are painfully slow.

Rory Sabbatini... Mr. personality.

i cant stand sergio

right now it's DJ....thanks for the tease man. No shoes for me now.....

I'm generally not one to pass judgment on those I have never met, but, although I always thought it was great to be alive to watch Tiger as he very well could be the best player ever, I find myself now getting tired of it being all Tiger when he plays. He may be a huge draw for many, but I can't see him being in the field or not being in as the deciding factor on whether or not I attend a event.
The guys that are super slow players are also a turn off. I know they are under tons of pressure and playing for tons of money but some of them are just plain slow. I tend to also not think much about Daly fan any longer. He has had more lives than any cat and his story has just become old and boring. He has been changing and getting his life and game together since Ely Callaway gave him the boot twenty years ago.

People will hate me for this, but I don't like Phil. He seems really fake. Not sincere at all.

Phil and guys like him are in a tough spot I think. Some of the fan interaction thing is clearly forced in his case and the press has even commented that it is not something that comes naturally to him. On top of that these guys get so much exposure that eventually you have just seen things like that “thumbs up” too many times and you realize that it is part of a process for Phil. I think in Tiger’s glory days his detachment (the non-Phil) was as much a part of a process for him as Phil’s somewhat forced interaction is for him. Since I do not believe we are seeing the real person in either case or in any case I tend to like guys that seem to be getting the most out of what they have and dislike guys that cannot seem to get out of their own way regardless of how much seasoning they get. For example I think DJ is far too young to go into the category of “talented but can’t get out of his own way”. However Sergio seems to be trying to retire the award.

People will hate me for this, but I don't like Phil. He seems really fake. Not sincere at all.

I used to have this opinion, but the more I see him win and watch his reaction around his family, I'm warming to him. Maybe he is just a nice guy.

After following Vijay Singh yesterday and then watching him on the range after his round, he is now my least favorite player. EVER. Nasty rude to everyone around him. Barked at the poor ball boy when he didn't move fast enough getting him more balls. Muttered nasty things about his pro am partners in a "stage whisper". I would have demanded my portion of $22,500 to play the Wed pro am back. Replaced Tiger as my least favorite player (never have been, never will be a Tiger fan but don't despise him the way I do Vijay).

After following Vijay Singh yesterday and then watching him on the range after his round, he is now my least favorite player. EVER. Nasty rude to everyone around him. Barked at the poor ball boy when he didn't move fast enough getting him more balls. Muttered nasty things about his pro am partners in a "stage whisper". I would have demanded my portion of $22,500 to play the Wed pro am back. Replaced Tiger as my least favorite player (never have been, never will be a Tiger fan but don't despise him the way I do Vijay).
These guys should remember they are entertainers, like any other professional athlete. The sense of entitlement some of these guys project is way off base. They should be grateful, not grouchy.

Where do I begin.....

Tom Kite, just a "hate the face" for me
Sergio Garcia, biggest baby on tour...can't stand him
Craig Stadler, fat dork...nuff said
John Daly, wish I never saw his dumb tv show, now I hate him even more

The more I think about it, I really hate Sergio....

I kind of got to go with the list too.

Zach Johnson-same reason as the original poster. Don't care for his beliefs or how he puts them out there in the forefront, don't care for his playing style, don't care for his swing. When Tiger was out and he won I hated it because anyone who happened to be a casual fan and was giving the non-Tiger events a chance, was probably lulled to sleep when he won. BUT, I have to say I watched his Playing Lessons w/ the Pros and think he is a helluva nice guy,,,,,,, just boring as can be.

Stewart Cink-see above for Zach Johnson.

Ricky Fowler-just so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Justin Beiber'ish. Too close to a little girl's toy and not close enough to a professional athlete.

Ben Crane-slow play to the extreme.

Robert Allenby-a$$hole. Being mic'd up in the Tavistock Cup was the worst thing for his image ever. So many things he said were just rude and prickish.

Christie Kerr-the very definition of "blah". She is miserable. If you saw her episode of Playing Lessons with Joe Peschi as the guest you know exactly what I am talking about.

Jack Nicklaus-this has been covered in a few books about the tour too but he was never very well liked on tour because he thinks he knows everything and is very self absorbed. Plus it just grates my nerves when he makes those terrible jokes and the audience fake laughs because of who he is.

Not the point of the post but since a few others tossed out who they like so I will too. Love Freddie, TW, Phil, Anthony Kim, Rory McIllroy, Sergio (magician with his ball striking and was great to me both times I was around him, but I get what everyone else is saying, he does need to have more respect for,,,, well everything), Angel Cabrera, Darren Clarke and Ernie Els

unfortunately, i'm going to have to add briny baird to my list. i was never a big fan, always hated his look and now after thanks has been so generous as to take pictures of him everyday at the at&t, it makes me cringe at the site of him even more. i'm sure he's a pleasant fellow, but he flat out looks ridiculous, someone really should tell him too.

I couldn't help but take pics of him each day. I wanted to see if his look changed at all but as you can see....sadly not

unfortunately, i'm going to have to add briny baird to my list. i was never a big fan, always hated his look and now after thanks has been so generous as to take pictures of him everyday at the at&t, it makes me cringe at the site of him even more. i'm sure he's a pleasant fellow, but he flat out looks ridiculous, someone really should tell him too.

I found this thread while searching to see if anyone had done this already. Its old, but I'll add my two cents. I do not like a couple guys:

Lee Westwood - Everyone says hes so great, but I just don't see it
Paul Casey - He always seems really angry. Why are you angry Paul Casey?
Phil Mickelson - I don't really know why. Just don't like him.
Tommy "Two Gloves" - Wear one freaking glove.

I would have to Say John Daly. I was a big fan and supporter, until I realized all he cared about was you buying his stuff. All he does is plug his items. Pay money he will sign Auto. Otherwise good Luck. Pay when he goes to Hooters Hello you can get an Auto. Or even better every post o about a tournament is hey yall come out to my Merchandise tent and get some.........Bla bla.

I found this thread while searching to see if anyone had done this already. Its old, but I'll add my two cents. I do not like a couple guys:

Lee Westwood - Everyone says hes so great, but I just don't see it
Paul Casey - He always seems really angry. Why are you angry Paul Casey?
Phil Mickelson - I don't really know why. Just don't like him.
Tommy "Two Gloves" - Wear one freaking glove.

You and I just cannot get along based on your "least favorites", hahaha

Nah, it's all good.

You and I just cannot get along based on your "least favorites", hahaha

Nah, it's all good.

Another Phil fanatic? I shouldve guessed from the avy. lol

Another Phil fanatic? I shouldve guessed from the avy. lol

I'm a lefty, of course I'm a Phil fanatic! BTW, Phil's so much better than IJP, lol

I'm a lefty, of course I'm a Phil fanatic! BTW, Phil's so much better than IJP, lol

Now you're in trouble....

OH-IMMA-GET-YOu-IMMA-GET-YOU-BAAAD.jpg

Man, I just read someone disliked Paul Casey. I'm gonna send him a direct message on twitter. That's like saying the McRib tastes like p00p.

hahaha, I don't mind IJP either though. I like guys with personality.

Hmmm never seen this thread before, I don't like ever golfer on Team Paradise, they just bug me.

Back