UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

yeah I guess so, the dude that won got real lucky the round/fight ended there. blond hair guy caught him with a wicked knee and was about to pummel him it looked like

Fairly ho hum, but at least they are somewhat active.

Why thank you gents!

atdhe was just taken down...who has a good one?

np jman, so much for that John Adams marathon huh? :D

np jman, so much for that John Adams marathon huh? :D

Oh no, the DVR is going and its still on in the background...I'm telling you, the history teacher in me LOVES this series.

I hear ya, I love to watch anything history as well

Oh no, the DVR is going and its still on in the background...I'm telling you, the history teacher in me LOVES this series.

I'm still on atdhe aswell, but I've read elsehwere that others can't get on. My friend said you sometimes need to open the feed early before the servers get full, so I opened it up at 9ish. Hoping it stays with me.

I've read to DL that veetle thing and use it and that works also.

yeah I jumped on board about 930pm, first link was full but second link is working fine. and I heard to stay away from veetle? lol

I'm still on atdhe aswell, but I've read elsehwere that others can't get on. My friend said you sometimes need to open the feed early before the servers get full, so I opened it up at 9ish. Hoping it stays with me.

I've read to DL that veetle thing and use it and that works also.

ohhh I likey, bigger screen and can add to my current tab instead of seperate window. very cool, gracias again!

yeah I jumped on board about 930pm, first link was full but second link is working fine. and I heard to stay away from veetle? lol

was on before 10. all was fine then it said it was down.

Crap, can I get that link as well LOL?

I got both running! better safe then sorry! dont wanna lose it like last week with Fedor and bam it was over in a flash!

Can I get a second good feed from someone, just in case mine goes poof?

Woohoo! Thanks, much better!!

Back