What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up buying a like new Callaway Diablo Draw 10* Reg Flex from Callaway Pre-Owned last night for $105. It was the cheapest I could find it anywhere being close to new and it was the exact model I wanted. Also sprung for the Nickent 4DX 1IW. Will probably try it as a 3 Wood as the length of the 3-Wood off the deck sometimes gives me problems. Looking at the Nickent 5DX's and the Wilson FYbrid to fill in the 1IW-5I gap and probably the Callaway X-20's or Adams a7os's for irons. That will complete the set :)

I'm about to purchase this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270599701028&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Did I bid on it? If I did I don't remember.........
I remember looking at hybrids online yesterday at work. Maybe I accidently bid on it and didn't realize it. Anyways there's 7 hours to go and I'm the ONLY one who's bid on it. Maybe because it's an older model. Hopefully if it works out I'm envisioning something that can replace my 4 iron and give me a little more options in the 200-220 yard range. If not..... I"m out $20 bucks. I've spent more on worse I suppose.

Oh and my Iphone4 should be arriving in only a few more days.

Last edited:
lol nice bridges, I am actually going to be checking it and other Taylor Mades out

cough... ghost.... cough. cough...

hmmmm maybe I'll wear my wet weather gloves so I dont feel the grip! :act-up:

Bought it 2 days ago but my 50* CG14 is on a UPS truck on its way to me. Should have it in hand in a couple hours!! :banana:

Bought it 2 days ago but my 50* CG14 is on a UPS truck on its way to me. Should have it in hand in a couple hours!! :banana:

Sweet! I feel ya on the waiting...my Harrison Eclipse shaft is on the truck right now as well...I hate FedEx!

same here still waiting on my Wilson FYbrid 21*, only ordered it two days ago buts only coming from less then 3 hours away! tracking number just says on route! :angry:

a Bag boy pull cart and a softspikes line-um-up

same here still waiting on my Wilson FYbrid 21*, only ordered it two days ago buts only coming from less then 3 hours away! tracking number just says on route! :angry:

Just ordered the FYbrid 18*. Where did you buy the 21* at?

Not to be mean or anything...but NANANANA...lol
DSC_3875.jpg

Havent even gotten a chance to go break it in yet. Or the 24* for tht matter.

My spotless swing towel showed up today. Can't wait to test it on the course tomorrow.

I love my Wilson Fybird...thinking of replacing with the new version now that I am over the whole keeping the 4i out of the bag.

I have to admit I would have liked to have been able to get the Cleveland Classic 2 BRZ but alias it does not come in LH'd but I went out again this afternoon to a local club and putted for another hour or so and i have to say I do really like the #9.

I have to admit I would have liked to have been able to get the Cleveland Classic 2 BRZ but alias it does not come in LH'd but I went out again this afternoon to a local club and putted for another hour or so and i have to say I do really like the #9.

OOOHHHH. That Cleveland Classic 2 BRZ is a pretty putter!!!!!

ok I usually am a mallet guy but I am starting to really like the feel of the blade style. after a hour of putting I narrowed it down to the Taylor Made Rossa Lambeau, Sienna and Daytona models and the Odyssey White Ice #1. I'm gonna go to a few more stores over the weekend to try some more out and then go searching on the bay. as far as the ghost sorry not a big fan.

haha well let us know what you come back with!!

Harrison Eclipse with R9 adapter is in from Victory Custom Golf!

Words cannot do it justice but I'll have to wait for tomorrow for pics, the top half is a glossy plack with the bottom being a freaking slick pearlescent white. Played the SuperTri for the first time today with the Harrison Saga anf if the Eclipse is, in fact, and improved Saga...look the heck out.

congrats jman look forward to the pics!

ok I usually am a mallet guy but I am starting to really like the feel of the blade style. after a hour of putting I narrowed it down to the Taylor Made Rossa Lambeau, Sienna and Daytona models and the Odyssey White Ice #1. I'm gonna go to a few more stores over the weekend to try some more out and then go searching on the bay. as far as the ghost sorry not a big fan.

you know they're coming out with a blade ghost to right? lol but its cool i guess draining 20 footers isnt for everyone hahaha jk man go with the one that feels the best..

I would have definitely went with the Cleveland BRZ if the price was the same. No regrets about going with the #9 yet, though.

hmmm do you know when???

you know they're coming out with a blade ghost to right? lol but its cool i guess draining 20 footers isnt for everyone hahaha jk man go with the one that feels the best..

got the Spotless Swing towel with the THP logo on it!

Just got my used/new to me Scotty Cameron Red X putter and a Cobra Baffler TWS 4 hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back