The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WR that looks too good to eat! lol

Ok, I have no idea whats going on here:
krispy_kreme_sandals.jpg

All I can say is :wtf:

Sorry, Dude. There's no substance. Hell, the biggest grocery store chain here makes their own donuts, and they are way better than the air covered with glaze the KK calls a donut.

Kevin

More for me!! Just eat two of them! More substance!

yeah, i'm not really awesome, i was more making a funny! i've also had a phenomenal day with the fam, so i'm on cloud 9.

dude youre awesome... no homo

they had a krispy kreme by the sports arena in san diego it was packed for months when it first opened... ive heard its since closed

thanks bogey, i like being called awesome, even in "that" way, lmao.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder GG. you're looking at this as 'damn, that's 20 more hours of yoga for me' instead of 'mmmm, tasty.' lol
That may be the most digusting thing I have ever seen. Gross!

LMAO! Well played sir.....owned me on this round.

Damn, this is the reason why I changed my stance. Look at how far my arse was sticking out!!!!

i'm the one who should be *SWOONING*, check this guy out:

Spoiler
842042422_5vuFB-L.jpg

I almost had heart-attack when I saw this mmmmmmmmmmmmm

2010-04-18082904.jpg

I saw these on a Diner's Driveins and Dives on Food Network, I was drooling!!!

Drove by the Hooters in Knoxville a month or so a go. The marquee read "my cats breath smells like cat food". This has really been buggin me.

LMAO! Well played sir.....owned me on this round.

Damn, this is the reason why I changed my stance. Look at how far my arse was sticking out!!!!

that and the fact that the man came out of the proshop and asked us to aim a little further left b/c the folks on #9 were complaining of range balls raining down on them. hahaha

tried to block that out of my mind...
that and the fact that the man came out of the proshop and asked us to aim a little further left b/c the folks on #9 were complaining of range balls raining down on them. hahaha

when I first start hitting I go glove-less to get some feeling and tempo going during warm up. Once I'm wamred up the glove goes on and away I go
i gotta question...

what's the purpose of the glove in the back pocket? you are hitting on the range right?

lol.

when I first start hitting I go glove-less to get some feeling and tempo going during warm up. Once I'm wamred up the glove goes on and away I go

I think I'll try that during my next range session, quite intriguing!

I also never wear gloves for shots with my wedges now. It really helps me feel the clubhead during my swing

I think I'll try that during my next range session, quite intriguing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back