UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

ok so it wasnt just me, I kept thinking the chick cuddles is gonna die from one of these head shots

I told you I didn't like this woman ref. This fight should have never left the 1st round.

When a fighter is pounding away on a turtling opponent, and then looks up at the ref with a "WTF stop the fight" kinda motion/look, the Ref has failed.

hell yeah...a fighter should NEVER have to actually tell the ref to stop the fight. that is ridiculous. thats how people get seriously hurt

Just making it official I suppose. I like me some Frank Shamrock though.

thats it my man one day at time, you know you have THP's love here bro. be strong and smart and you will rebound fast

I'm hanging in there...thanks for asking. Just taking one day at a time...

damn I'm old! when I think Shamrock I think Ken!

I mean from UFC not WWE!

been outta of the MMA loop for a while now, any Gracie's still fightin?

I really hope Cung Le crushes Scott Smith. I really just do not like Scott Smith...dunno why, just don't lol.

these guys any good?

I'm hanging in there...thanks for asking. Just taking one day at a time...

china, i say get a job, then have a boat load of fun dude. i was in almost the same boat about 5 years ago, except i was married, she pretty much dropped a bomb on me. i had a blast bro! that's when i really started getting into golf. the right chick will find ya.

anyway, on to the fights. i'm with jman, not a big scott smith fan, i think it's his voice.

thanks china, I'm outta of loop with strike force, but yoccos hooked me up with a sweet link, shhhhhhh :act-up:

Did I really see a jab almost take Smith out?

so are there any Gracies still around? back in the day Hoyce was the man

damn why not go for a submission hold if the guys not fightin back???

thanks china, I'm outta of loop with strike force, but yoccos hooked me up with a sweet link, shhhhhhh :act-up:

there are quite a few of us using the same link!

so are there any Gracies still around? back in the day Hoyce was the man

I just saw one fight the other week...hold on I have to remember the name.

Renzo still fights. Royce's last fight I know about was against Matt Hughes in which he lost.

WOW....

damn was that spank?!?!

no grapplin? no submission holds?

Back