World Cup 2010 (Spoilers!)

BTW- why arent more people watching/commenting on this?

Are people not interested anymore because we aren't playing england?

was thinking the same thing gus? must be cause its Saturday afternoon?

man they look like their outta gas

alright! time to score!

poor free kick

sorry ass dive by ghana

no good crossing passes for the US at all

All the BS injuries and flopping are just ridiculous. I cant stand it. And they wonder why we dont give a rats ass about SOCCER. The REAL football is 1000000000 times more entertaining and better to watch.

Double post

were done

oh well good showing boys, its just not our sport.

Atleast we can all go back to not caring about soccer for 4 more years.

You can not care if you want, but the World Cup is not over, and there is some very good soccer teams left in play. I hate that the US done and that so many people will now ignore the sport for four years. Hopefully some (probably small) percentage of people realize that MLS is not a horrible league and they get an attendance bump out of the excitement of the past two weeks.

You can not care if you want, but the World Cup is not over, and there is some very good soccer teams left in play. I hate that the US done and that so many people will now ignore the sport for four years. Hopefully some (probably small) percentage of people realize that MLS is not a horrible league and they get an attendance bump out of the excitement of the past two weeks.

We'll be watching at my house too. Sucks that the U.S. is out but I agree, there's a lot of good soccer left to be played. And England is still in it for now, so that make my house a happy place! hehehe

We'll be watching at my house too. Sucks that the U.S. is out but I agree, there's a lot of good soccer left to be played. And England is still in it for now, so that make my house a happy place! hehehe

Yeah, I'll be cheering for England tomorrow too...to keep your house a happy place :act-up:

As a soccer fan, while I certainly understand, it drives me crazy that so many people only care for 3-4 games every four years. That is like non-golfers saying "The Masters is over. In 51 weeks, I'll care again."

Oh well, theres always the Gold Cup, and qualifying for 2014 will be here before you know it. :act-up: It will be interesting to see if Bradley is back for another cycle, which US players announce international retirements, and where Landon will be plying his trade come fall.

I think they said the U.S. game was the 50th game in this years Wold Cup. My wife has probably watched at least part of 45 of them!

I think they said the U.S. game was the 50th game in this years Wold Cup. My wife has probably watched at least part of 45 of them!

Mine has too...she is planning her days around the games. Of course, even with my above rant, she won't care much either until 2014.

bummer! we certainly had great opportunities and just didn't get it done. to have two opportunities at an open goal and not score just will not cut it at this level. it was a great match and there's a part of me that's somewhat happy for ghana, being the last african nation left. they'll run into a buzz saw in uruguay anyway. our squad was just way to lazy in the 1st half.

Hopefully in 2014 in Brazil we just won't play Ghana in a town that ends in "berg". (All you futbol followers will know what I'm talking about)

Interesting first half with Eng/Ger....horrid non-goal call. Smalls, hope your wife's heart is holding in there...looks like this could be a wild ride.

this game should be tied. Terrible non call

She's hollering and screaming! Freaking the dogs out.

What a horrible non goal that was! Clearly past the line!

the wheels are falling off the double decker bus for England.....

uh, would hate to be in the smallville household right now. england looks like a high school team right now.

Back