Travelers Championship [spoilers]

looked like hunter mahan has a bit of a temper. i've never really seen him react that way to a wayward shot. i like the kid, he's got game. don't know if the wind was up a lot more in the afternoon compared to the am, but the fellas going out later seemed to have a tougher time.

JB -- For some reason I thought you were a home grown Florida product!

I have lived all over the country.

JB's like the dude in the dos equis commercial, no one's really sure about him. personally, i think he's an operative for the fed. using a golf forum based website to investigate personalities.

July_Outfit_splash.jpg

yeah, that's awesome! quite possibly the best commercials ever! at least they worked for me

Me personally I like to see the guys show a bit of a temper. Lets me know I share atleast one thing with the pros.

yeah, that's awesome! quite possibly the best commercials ever! at least they worked for me

I truly believe that they should use that as an ad in our magazine. Bstoner's contest winning entry about the Most Interesting Golf Outfit in the World.

Lol, thats pretty funny.

Justin Rose is just tearing it up out there. 5 birdies in 6 holes, after he had 5 in his final 6 yesterday.

Justin Rose is just tearing it up out there. 5 birdies in 6 holes, after he had 5 in his final 6 yesterday.

god, could you imagine birdie'ing 10/12 holes? that's amazing. the guy's super confident right now. he's got the ghost working it!!

god, could you imagine birdie'ing 10/12 holes? that's amazing. the guy's super confident right now. he's got the ghost working it!!

I think he's just scaring the ball into the hole!

I think he's just scaring the ball into the hole!

he must be, that's incredible. if he keeps this form up he has to be a serious threat at the british! it's nice to see him playing this well.

I bet he wishes he could have played the US Open. That guy is ripping it up! I think TM should give away another ghost if he wins.

I noticed that Fowler put some curve to the bill of his cap yesterday. Much better look for the youngster. Cap didn't look as huge either.

he must be, that's incredible. if he keeps this form up he has to be a serious threat at the british! it's nice to see him playing this well.

Holy crap, Justin Rose is on fire, he's got to be one of the favorites going into the Open now.

Very nice play for him for sure. Don't know if I would pen him for the british winner though, just think of Westwood.

What about Vijay? He's playing alot better this week.

I think Paddy will get hot on the back and close it a bit.

good for Justin Rose the man is on fire!

I think Paddy will get hot on the back and close it a bit.

i agree! well atleast i hope so, i want to see a good tourney and not watch rose run away from it, even though it looks like he might.

and vijay is playing some nice golf but im not sure he can keep it together for all 4 rounds but he does practice hard so he might be able to stick with them and make it interesting!

dangit! i want to go home and watch the coverage.

you can watch it on your computer.. i think jb posted the link on the first page..

not from work bro, or i would be all over it!!! i'm glad you guys are keeping me posted though.

What the heck did Wi do that to his caddy for? Seemed unnecassary

Back